Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Saurav Banerjee wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This place is called Karanjeshwara Kshetra, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva situated on top of a hill called Karanji betta with a beautiful natural lake below the hill.It is situated on the outskirts of Mangalore and is really worth a visit while in Mangalore because of its natural beauty ..

Karanjeshwara Kshetra 2014

Wow ! This place appears so serene, beautiful and divine all at the same time. When is the best time to visit ?

It is indeed very beautiful and there are smaller hills surrounding it where you can sit , have a picnic lunch and get lost watching the nature's bounty . There is also a tributary of Netravati river which is the life blood of our entire district flowing by the side of the road leading to this place..the best time to visit is after the heavy monsoons anytime after September ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

I visited Parvati Hills while in Pune, it is a very peaceful and wonderful place to visit especially in the morning for some good air, atmosphere and peaceful time. Unfortunately, I do not have any good pic from there.

Quite a few people come there in the morning for walking and jogging while climbing steps.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

This place is called Karanjeshwara Kshetra, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva situated on top of a hill called Karanji betta with a beautiful natural lake below the hill.It is situated on the outskirts of Mangalore and is really worth a visit while in Mangalore because of its natural beauty ..

Karnatka have enough hill area.I think than only North and North east have hills area. It is beautiful place to visit. Karnatka have enough hill area than why it have shortage of water.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Karnatka have enough hill area.I think than only North and North east have hills area. It is beautiful place to visit. Karnatka have enough hill area than why it have shortage of water.

Water shortage is due to the mismanagement of the water resource available. The north Karnataka region always has severe water problem because of deficient rainfall . Not much has been done there by any of the leaders so far. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Water shortage is due to the mismanagement of the water resource available. The north Karnataka region always has severe water problem because of deficient rainfall . Not much has been done there by any of the leaders so far. 

It is also with Rajastahan West Rajasthan have water problem but north Rajasthan have not water problem. With efforts of government people of west Rajasthan are drinking water of The Himalya. 

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

We shall have to take care of water uses from right now otherwise as the scientific forecasts suggest we shall face an acute shortage of water in India. And the shortage has already started showing its sign and next 20 years would be most crucial in this matter.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think polluting of water resources by dumping waste and thermal effluents from industries is also resulting in bad quality of water and depleting water bodies.

There no strict laws at all and hence these issues.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think polluting of water resources by dumping waste and thermal effluents from industries is also resulting in bad quality of water and depleting water bodies.

There no strict laws at all and hence these issues.

Yes you are right. Production of water is not in our hand but we can save water by keeping is pure. We are victim of bad quality water. We are depends on Punjab for water. But they are mixing effluents for industries and sewerage water of Punjab without treating it. Here water have little quantity of uranium. Many time green tribunal imposed penalty on Punjab but they have not serious about this problem. Some area of Punjab is also drinking this water.

A quaint little church on the foothills of Jura mountains.. took this picture last November while I was at Switzerland.

IMG 20190528 101206

@Usha beautiful church indeedDSC09411

Let me see if I have anything in the same category- This church is in Blue Mountains, Katoomba town of NSW, Australia where I walked about 30 km in a day.

Posted it here too https://o0.nz/i/R5bE

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.