Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think it's time Amitabh should give himself much deserving rest and stop doing adverts at least if not movies. I want to see him live a long life giving us quality shows.

I think it is more to do with keeping himself busy rather than making money. Amitabh is a workaholic as we can see by the way he juggles so many different activities at the same time , some of them may not be up to the mark .

I think he earned enough money, Some person don't like to sit without work. It may be possible that if he quit working he may be faced some health problem. 

Yes that too and he has been doing his bit to the society by helping out farmers pay back their loans, providing clean drinking water to several villages in Maharashtra and Gujrat and taking up other projects as well. He is bound to need money to finance them so my guess is that he takes up all lucrative jobs that are offered to him..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think it's time Amitabh should give himself much deserving rest and stop doing adverts at least if not movies. I want to see him live a long life giving us quality shows.

I think it is more to do with keeping himself busy rather than making money. Amitabh is a workaholic as we can see by the way he juggles so many different activities at the same time , some of them may not be up to the mark .

I don't mind him keeping busy with quality work but when it comes to "Cool Cool Thanda Thanda oil" it kind of creates a disgusting feeling. It doesn't match with his personality and reputation. Who can deny he is one of the greatest of all times though!

True...if he wants to keep himself occupied, he can do a lot of work besides only acting. For example he could dedicate his time to help guide and counsel young men and women who struggle hard to make entry into the industry, save them from depression and may be teach a lesson or two to gullible young girls who are lured into sexual abuse by unscrupulous elements in the industry. There is LOT he can do in this regard!

If a person wants than many works is available which have not money. But looking he is still wants to earn more and more money. 

True...greed has no limit! Even the most stalwarts of all have not bee spared by greed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I don't mind him keeping busy with quality work but when it comes to "Cool Cool Thanda Thanda oil" it kind of creates a disgusting feeling. It doesn't match with his personality and reputation. Who can deny he is one of the greatest of all times though!

True...if he wants to keep himself occupied, he can do a lot of work besides only acting. For example he could dedicate his time to help guide and counsel young men and women who struggle hard to make entry into the industry, save them from depression and may be teach a lesson or two to gullible young girls who are lured into sexual abuse by unscrupulous elements in the industry. There is LOT he can do in this regard!

If a person wants than many works is available which have not money. But looking he is still wants to earn more and more money. 

True...greed has no limit! Even the most stalwarts of all have not bee spared by greed!

Yes it is right some are greedy  of money and some of fame. 

I doubt if a greedy person would use his personal money to help underprivileged sections of the society like the way he has done.

jabeen wrote:

I doubt if a greedy person would use his personal money to help underprivileged sections of the society like the way he has done.

Basically he is ailing and we hear of him constantly getting admitted to hospital because of exhaustion and kidney problems. Hats off to him that he makes light of his health issues and makes the most of his healthy days... People who come into contact with him especially the working class have nothing but respect and admiration for him. Apparently after the shooting of an ad for Kalyan Jewelers was concluded in Bangalore, he hosted a dinner for all the workers that were involved at one of the restaurants ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:

I am not against Amitabh working for money, he has the right to earn as he wishes, but at a certain stage of life, especially the position he stands at now, he is also at an obligation towards the society because people emulate him. He does spend money helping needy, but then I feel it is his duty too as a role model. That said, I would still like to see him working in roles that better dignify his personality, so also the ads he makes.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I also feel the same that he should avoid cheap adverts but go for quality work. None of us mind if he earns lots of money since he does a lot of hard work to earn that. No one can deny his support to deserving people and no one wants to degrade him. He is one of the most respected persons in this pat of the world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

I also feel the same that he should avoid cheap adverts but go for quality work. None of us mind if he earns lots of money since he does a lot of hard work to earn that. No one can deny his support to deserving people and no one wants to degrade him. He is one of the most respected persons in this pat of the world.

As long as he enjoys what he is doing , let him be...quality is based on individual perceptions and everything has its own place in different strata of society as long as it does not hurt or cause any resentment ..

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

As long as he enjoys what he is doing , let him be...quality is based on individual perceptions and everything has its own place in different strata of society as long as it does not hurt or cause any resentment ..

It is right like other person he is also free to do what he want until it does not hurt any one. He also promoting some program of national interest like, polio drops, toilet and some more.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.