The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Maverick wrote:
baby angel wrote:

Maverick sir may I know in how many days once points and earnings get updated?

It will be immediate for most of the things but it depends on time the results are cached. Usually within a day.

Thanks Maverick but still the earnings here for '' member of the week'' not updated since last 3-4 days hope the same gets updated soon.

SJ.... I guess you are talking about member of week earning not updated on your earning in dashboard right?! If yes, then just click on recalculate earning button and within 10 to 15 minutes they will be added in your account.. .try ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Maverick wrote:
baby angel wrote:

It will be immediate for most of the things but it depends on time the results are cached. Usually within a day.

Thanks Maverick but still the earnings here for '' member of the week'' not updated since last 3-4 days hope the same gets updated soon.

SJ.... I guess you are talking about member of week earning not updated on your earning in dashboard right?! If yes, then just click on recalculate earning button and within 10 to 15 minutes they will be added in your account.. .try ;)

As far as updatings  are concerned, all the methods were tried. And this has been rectified bY Maveric. But still the problem is not solved.

AKP wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Maverick wrote:
baby angel wrote:

I tried it yesterday but in vain. Last week's earning still not updated in my account.

That's weird.. My earning is updating regularly.. I have to click that button and it get updated in around 15 minutes.

SJ... Are you sure you have clicked Recalculate Earning button from Dashboard? Because it is working for me.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
AKP wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Maverick wrote:
baby angel wrote:

I tried it yesterday but in vain. Last week's earning still not updated in my account.

As I said and as expressed by other members in this thread, updates are not taking place on regular basis. Have a look at other members responses. Only Maveric should solve if he sees these discussions.

That's now really weird.. I mean it is normal for me and for others it is not. How can same system works differently for members here? 

AKP wrote:

That's now really weird.. I mean it is normal for me and for others it is not. How can same system works differently for members here? 

I don't know what's the issue but it's frustrating when I see earnings don't get update on time.

I am surprised the way the discussion is going on in a thread which has long been solved and irrelevant for current posts. Locked. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.