Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

In my page > my referrals it shows the name of my referrals who posted their first article and my earning for that is shown as rs.10 , but its status is shown as...
i am complete diploma in pharmacy and i am do work in health clinic in angrau, bapatla on contract basis , i am search permanent govt.job, any information please send my email...
How to upload avthar in boddunan?
How can we edit our quiz or delete it? Also, if we find out mistakes in the answers of a quiz questionnaire, how can we report it to the person who has posted it? Can we correct...
Am still confused about some tiny things....like , do i get that verification code only when i reach Rs.1000 or I'd get the verification code only on December 31st and do i need...
who is owner of boddunan.com
I tried attaching, but couldn't able to attach it. Can someone guide me in this issue.
Is there any way to get to know the status(pending,rejected,approved) of the quiz submitted by us?. If there is no way to see the status of it why can't it be added in articles...
hi, I have won "Member of the week" award twice recently but seems that cash is not credited in my account. Following are the details. Member of the Week Level 3...
i got 2002 points now. i want to apply for revenue sharing? how is this possible.
Please introduce "Referral of the Month" contest. It will boost our site members to add more new members to this site.
Friend My brother have a problem in speaching i do speech treaphy but it does not improve 100% can any one tell me a idea about this.
Member respone more on forum that qestion show on window but old question response come rarely.
How i will know how much i got in boddunan by points?
Editing of old articles is not possible. Please tell whether this facility has been withdrawn?
Dear Sir, I want to know what is difference in Point shown my profile and point show on mypage link. in mypage link my point is 280 and at my profile it shown more than 5000...
London, March 6 (ANI): Experts have come up with a cellphone that can recharge its own battery by harvesting energy from the owner's motion. The self-charging handset by...
Let's discuss this evergrowing problem in this forum. Members are requested to put their thoughts here for the possible solution to this problem. We can start by finding the...
hi, I have write some admission information of colleges and the programs they provide. I want to submit it in article section. But in Education category i couldnt find the...
i cannot open my refferal page alone... so i cannot invite my friends...it is coming as operation aborted... pls tell me wat to do......... :(