Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

in boddunan there is section known as weblinks.. what is the use of that and how to use that weblinks.. anyone who know can explain about this..
From when is the New points system and the limitation on number of polls is adapted? Is it from this month itself or from November 1st?
is Revenue create on posting on forum
hi friends got a problem in games section if anybody has the same problem reply After completing the games the score are not submitted and it gives a fatal error.
Hi, Paste from MS-Word is not working. I tried it during my last post. I tried all methods through menu, keyboard shortcut and right click and paste. But I do not...
Where can I find my submitted but not approved articles in this website?
how the points are calculated in to money in this site
My total point is 3639 but when i click on top earner then it show only 581. how its is calculated.
In the GD contest page 17 and 18 my views expressed earlier were copied again by Mr.Prabhu.(http://www.boddunan.com/forums/fbprofile/userid-4489.html).I think he had more than...
Hello maverick sir, http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/kokkisajee/s.jpg I had posted more than 40 comments on article yesterday. why am not awarded as top voter? i...
Hi, Is there any indication regarding the articles we had already read. If it is there where is it, how to identify? If it is not there will it get...
I had submitted a review on 17/07/2010 which was approved but it has not been published yet. i want to know the reason . its already been 3-4 days Reply
hi maverick. I do a part time business. may i discuss about it in the forum?
Hii friend can any one told me about the how to request a early payment from boddunan help me
Kindly help me with this query. At what time of the month can we expect to get our pay check? Also, no where in this site I was asked to furnish my bank details (IFSC code,...
Friends I am totally confused. Kindly tell me when they credit cash reward into the account. Till now I have not seen any change in my account for Quiz posting and for daily...
I am asking this because recently one of my articles got rejected by the admin. So my question is once rejected can I resubmit it for review? Or should I copy paste it as new...
I still get the message "You do not have enough rights to perform this operation. Please contact the site administrator". Maverick, can you please look into it?
Is there any possibility of increasing points through forum postings?
For last two day i am trying to find the featured poll of the week but i am not able to see in home page or polls page. Is featured polls contest for week closed or no one havent...