Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

"Could not instantiate mail function." This problem occur when i invites friends and write any message to anyone.
Boddunan.com is really Good website We can earn here with learning somthing Its develope our GK & thought
I have submitted an article yesterday and it's not displayed in the article's list in my profile (It was there yesterday!). What happened?
After submission, i discovered i categorised my article in "Miscellaneous" category. After finding my fault, i tried to change the category from Miscellaneous to Health...
I am a new joinee on this portal after getting motivated about the opportunities and am keen to learn and write many articles hereon. The irony is that I have written my...
Hi. Last weekend I submitted an article. I waited for a couple of days for it to get approved. I've been checking for the past coupe of days, the remarks (in My Earnings) against...
From different contests I had earned RS 160.27 and by posting articles Rs 150.So a total of Rs 310.27 so far.But in my page I sees Account Balance: Rs.295.27 Total Cash...
Hi friends way2life is a website Company located at Malasiya and corporate office of india located at Chennai We can invest here 21,000/- & different ammount according...
How many moderators and editors are there in Boddunan? Can anyone list them
I am not able to create a quiz. The toolbar which includes the type of question is not visible properly and hence cannot be clicked or dragged.
In Q n A section of boddunan, can we give the url links of other websites to read the full answer or can we refer other website links for details
I created communit on orkut please join for communication and sending common message to all. http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=94941496
I was posting a comment(given below) to the poll http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/polls/3025-which-type-of-education-is-best-.html .My IP address got blocked.There was not...
hi friends please give me some suggestions to make money in boddunan.com.i write genuine articles.Is there any other way by which cash credits increase other than articles...
Hi all, i have 62 points. How get money from boddunan.com. if any step in this web site. please help me. I am a new user of this web site. Please help :( me us.
Does boddunan restricts its members re-posting their articles in some other site or in their own blogs and website, when once it has been approved in boddunan?
50 bonus points are there for birthday. So, I want to add my birthday also. Even if it's shown in my profile, it's not appearing in forums, as a 'birthday gift' icon. I have...
Right now I am logged in to Boddunan. But I cannot open the pages 'Google' and 'Yahoo' as I get the message- Invalid security certificate. What is the way to resolve...
I was thinking about a sub forum where people can ask other users to write articles which they are interested to read. I mean, I want to know more about the topic "How to...
Friends, I want to tell to the new members to know about article writing. For their better understanding.Though there are FAQ's but some are not reading them and following...