Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

Hi, For the last couple of weeks, all off our mailboxes were becoming full with the messages on enquiring about the credits given to the weblinks submitted. And now the time...
After this new version was launched I am coming back to boddunan after a long time.. My now when I login and read articles and post comments I am not getting points added to my...
I have asked only 2 doubts till date but none of them are answered. Queries raised by other members are always answered. Why such discrimination?
I tried to refer to the date on which i submitted a particular poll, but could not find the details either on 'My polls' section or by selecting the poll. Is there a way of...
My article with the following link http://www.boddunan.com/entertainment/7-Movies/15010-review-of-action-replayy-trailer.html is not accessible for others to read
When I vote for polls I saw the poll timing is changed from 60 sec to 30 sec.I was unaware of it.Any new rules?.As I was not participating in voting of polls for the past few...
While trying to post my article getting error message has invalid token :( what to do?
One of my article was approved first and now got rejected with the reason mentioned as "Editor Review: Rejected. Please select the section/category. Embed the source code...
I am really feeling very sad to know that when i requested for a payment to the support team, i was not paid the amount for the "Voter of the Day" award. Inspite of my...
hi, i am new to boddunan and day before yesterday i submitted my first artice which was very simple.i just wanted to test its working.I wrote it in MS word and copied using...
hi, I got a remark for an article which was approved.It was a suggestion to give space after punctuations.So my question is do i need to make the correction told in remark for...
I just want to inform Admin that the Quotes section need some updations. 1) While adding the profile of any pesonality the Category: field do not have enough cateories. That...
Hi, What is leader board seen in the left side of the page. What is the significance of this board and on what basis information is displayed here. Getting...
Can anybody explain me, how the "Thank you received" points are increasing? I don't see any button for this. I have seen "Thank you received" below our...
B) HOW IS THAT MY ARTICLES ARE NOT SHOWN EVEN AFTER :dry: SUBMITTING IT PLEASE CAN HELP ME OUT THANKS :sick:
I submitted one quiz here one week age. It was approved yesterday. But I did not get any cash crdits till now? when will my account get updated with cash credits?
Any one experienced log in problems today.I lost my patience today by trying to log in to Boddunan.I have the screen shots, but how can I give it here?
Can one more member from my family join under me here? Will I be paid Rs.40 cash credits once all the five articles submitted by her has been approved or if even some of them...
I tried to upload a ppt file of size around 4.5 MB in the documents section.It is not accepting. Is ppt extension is not allowed in documents?
Is there any possible way to reach the minimum payout level of Rs750 from Rs.300 in 5 days from today to 30th November, son as to receive payment for this month? I have posted...