Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I just submitted an article of mine but I forgot to change the category of the article. So it remained "Travel" as default category. But it should be different. I tried...
When i am trying to submit article the following error is coming. stop running the script? A script on this page is causing IE to run slowly.If it continues to run,your...
Do we get points for playing games on boddunan ?
As we had this problem, it appears to be contunuing! Polls are not opening. Displays the error "500 - View not found [name, type, prefix]:...
Can I give review of any product in Telugu language?
Is there any mistake with the Top commenter of the day award 1st sep? How come just 4 comments has got the award.. Is there any mistake in it..
Hi all, everybody Know for tomato.tomato is fruit or vegetable?
I want to know if two member do equal number of comments on a same day..how is the winner choosen..??? :) On 9th Nov my comments posted are equal to the winners comments so...
Most of the times the editor tools or the HTML code generator is not visible in the Submit an article page. What should I do to always get it.
Hello Mr.Maverick Today i try to submit a new poll. But it says description should atleast 150 character. I think there is no need of description to my poll. There is...
Hi all, What is seedless fruits?
Hi all, How to store fruits?
Is there any way to know the total points earned for a week? (Leaderboard shows the top 5 values )
I am just preparing my first article in the new HTML format. I have a few doubts. I have gone through article submission article of admin. Yet, I don't know how to submit...
Hi,I have 1 doubt.How to create new quiz.Anybody help me.
Hi, I want to know about the how many points will be there in $1 (US DOLLAR) or Rs.1 (INR). How can we convert the points in cash? Please answer me about two these...
@Maverick, I find that since last two days consistently I am not getting points added to my account. This happens intermittently while I am replying to new threads and have lost...
Is there any way other seeing the statistics and counting the number of polls voted for the day?
I want to know that how many articles that the other user posted till now.Also what are the articles. Please introduce that option.
Hello Boddunan Support :woohoo: My points are showing 5534 whereas I had scored much more (I don't remember how many). Please let me know what has happened in...