Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

My article is approved and have got only points no cash, long back my article on letter was approved and even for that I got only points no cash. Why is it so ?
Hi all, This time world is so crying for me. how to use me.you use Palliation cover. Is so much cover it is very trouble for me. how to avoid. please help me. she is told...
Can a member have multiple accounts in boddunan. On what basis membership is defined either by IP address or email / phone number etc.?
I am unable to post comments for either articles or on polls for quite some time! Is anyone else facing the same problem??? :(
Are there any changes in weblink submission?
Can two or more members sharing the same IP and computer have membership in boddunan.
Today I logged in to this website. When I went to my profile and tried to find my birth date to insert my system restarted. After when I tried to open this website its says as...
My points are not increasing when I am either starting any forum or giving comments in articles and forums
Hello maverick, Today my points are not increasing after posting in forums. Is there any limit for everyday or there is any updation going on with boddunan server?
can any one tell me in short that what is the use of revenue of sharing . how it helps in earning cash credits. I have read the article based on sharing revenue but i didn't get...
What happened to the Logo design results?
Sometimes, when the connection is slow, people tend to click the submit poll again, resulting in two same polls, is there a way to delete one?
Is our earnings in boddunan, i.e., both cash credits and points transferable. Transferable means: 1. If multiple membership is allowed can we transfer our earnings from one...
Can somebody tell me the good websites for downloading hindi ,english movies free of cost?
Hi, My article 'ooty-Queen of Nilgiris' is still pending review. All other articles submitted on/before 26th August have been reviewed and credited with amount. Thanks, Anshu
Recently I posted a quiz questionnaire titled, 'Debut films of Heroines' which is published today. When I checked it, it has got a serious problem. User can attempt only the...
When ever i post a comment in articles and polls i get a message this name is taken choose another name, why is this so ?
In my profile page it is showing that I have 14 points. what does it mean? what is relation with my full points and what is the points earned by article?
i have joined 43 group. some groups are mine . but it shows in right hand side only 20 groups yet. but when i opened they shows all groups which i joined or created. please...
Does the number of hits gained by an article provides the author any benefit, either monetary or by any other boost ups.