Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

Dear Friends, I am a member in Boddunan family. And I have received my check once. But for the last two months I could not be active here due to some other stuffs. Any way...
why am not rewarded with any points for adding comments on polls? did anyone face this problem?
HI friends,i want to know how to request payment from boddunan...
Can we get the member of the week award for two consecutive weeks
I have mailed two or three to support team through Boddunan Support ,but still now no respond from them. One was regarding my referral bonus on payment to one referee and other...
how to get editor vote payment?
Now you can write comments in Indian Languages. It is must easier and needs a single click to activate. Follow the Step 1 of the below article to enable the language in your...
I want to know that after I earn the required cash credit, within how many days will I receive the payment? Will the payment be made by cheque?
what is the use of core application (My application)Menu and Setting,Privacy and Remove options?
If our posts exceed 500 in forum, admn of boddunan says that we get check whenever our amount reaches to 750rupees. Did any one get this amount for this eligibility?
Below is the statics of my points when I was online in Boddunan for one hour.Don't it display wrong information?Is it due to server timings? At 9:50AM My statistics...
If i waana leave Boddunan in future, Can i leave Boddunan with my balance cash which is less than 1k.what is exact procedure to get my balance cash
what is exact procedure to transfer my balance cash to any members account.please suggest
friends, from few days there is very less participation in forums. I could not understand whats wrong with the members?
I have submitted one article 2 days back but I am not able to see the status. Please help.
Whenever i am clicking the referral button, the page takes me no where. how to refer friends to this site so that i can earn the referral bonus? The page takes me to this...
i am new on boddunan.com .i do not know how to write the article in telugu . i want help from my friends
I submitted few weblinks on 25th and suprised to find that they are still in pending state.
I started this thread to make aware of anyone about the simple mistakes we make and so the articles getting rejected because of such mistakes.... So my mistake was, It may...
I dont know that the details about earning points.What is the use of getting more points. suppose I get above 10000 points what become I?