Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

Today I logged to Boddunan at 10AM.I went through 20 polls and casted vote also.In some polls I put my comment also.Then I happened to come to My points in My acount...
Under the changed dispensation I am not able to upload image files.Any help?
how can i send mesage to a member and please let me know that who is the admin of this site..
Hi, I m unable to submit any article.As i click on the save button, there is an error showing a script is running on the page etc... if i click no button in the mesage box of...
In MY COMMENTS section... I can see the comments only on 1 page but whenever I move to next page, it shows an error.. 404-Components Not Found.. Is there anybody having...
Maverick...help! Made a new group and wanted to send invites to friends to join in, but the feature is not working. Can you tell me how to use it?
hi all, In 'My account->My points->Statistics' there is written points spent.Can you tell me what that is?.How do we spent points.?Was it some old feature?.Or any use with...
I was wondering if they get converted into cash credits after reaching a certain target like it happens in some other sites?
Senior members can you please tell me how to add a picture toour profile. I did not find any option where to add Picture .
On which date cheque of dec. payement will get dispatch ?
I want to write reviews on tourist destination. but i am very much confused. There are two types of writing. i am giving the link...
Sir,i received my secure authentication code today by post. I have entered my code in Payment Profile tab as mentioned and clicked save button.After refresh Identification Box...
I am new user to this site. I want to know to convert points into cash :unsure:
i created a poll yesterday and it is rejected. can anyone tell me the reason?
What all can we post in forums ? and what are we not suppose to post in the forums
This is in response to a query on how to edit articles. I thought this would be helpful to all the new boarders, so posting it here. 1. Go to the 'My page' section and click...
Hi, I am new here, I just submitted an article. Can I know how much time it would take to get reviewed and accepted. I put in so much effort and wrote that article hope it gets...
i read somewhere in rules that articles submitted should be edited only on online text editor and not on MS Word . but when i submitted my article i got a editor...
i have submitted a article 4 days ago from today i.e, 16th december. but its status as shown pending admin review. May I know that maximum how many days required for admin...
Hai Friends, On 20 to till day before yesterday I have posted some articles and recipes. But till now they are not edited by moderator and they didnt even remarked by the...