Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

When I login into my account,it says "you have logged in",but when I poll or comment in any articles or polls,it says,"You must be logged in to post a comment....
Today,I went into the quiz section,to see the status of my quizzes.Some of my quizzes are labeled with the sign,unpublished.Does the word 'unpublished' mean that my quiz is...
I wanted to ask whether the cash credits awarded for being the best voter of the day will not be added to the account balance. It was not added in mine. If it is not going to be...
IS Boddunan paying for 1000 views of the article. and my first article did not approved. i submitted it from last 7 days.
Once we login, how can we know our total earnings ? Can anyone highlighten me? The navigation in the preent set up is very confusing.
I just need a quick answer here. I have written a small article on HTC Smartphone. I know that mobile phone articles are fine here. I don't know where to submit the article. I...
I get the following error message "Comments cannot be added to unpublished content" while commenting to articles.The article can be viewed by members only if it is...
I have submitted an article yesterday. This is shown as twice submitted. I request that one be cancelled. Apparently, the 'save' button has been accidentally clicked twice for...
i had submitted my article about 2 weeks ago but its still pending approval but the boddunan site says that all articles are checked within 2 days.So plz help.
Hi, I am currently accessing the site through my tab. I am using HCL ME tab. When I just signed in, I got a message that my IP address has been detected as a spammer. How is...
How many points do i need to make to become a gold member in boddunan
Please share the format of inviting friends . I want to invite my friends and need a good format to send so that they will join for sure. Thank you.
I posted an article on 28/10/09.When I went through my page -> My articles I found that it unpublished.In its remarks column I found "Please do not change font size for...
Today I polled some votes and wished to poll that are yet not polled.So I sorted polls by "yet not polled".I opened the first one.It was not polled.When opened next it...
Hi, I have been associated with Boddunan since long, but after Boddunan's transformation into new look, I have not be active frequently. Can anyone help me in finding out...
I want to know what does Karma mean in boddunan? Can anyone please enlighten me?
I found a problem with my page. There is a problem with total cash credits. Accumulation of total cash credits is wrong. Same problem is found with other boddunan...
my 3 articles were published... nd i hv also recevd d money fr it bt today i m suddenly seeing that m article has been rejected.. nd in m prfle its showng zero articles...
In general pop up ads gives bad impression about any site. Does pop up ads in boddunan feels good to users. I want the opinions of members of this site. Please give your opinion.
Can any one help me that how i can get registered with google adhense and start money.