Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I started referring just today. In my referral list there are three approved members. But no cash rewards for that. Any Technical Problem ? :blink:
Hi, I've one live article and my cash credit says 3.00. Does that mean I'll get Rs.3 for the article? How is this determined? Pls explain. Regards, Anuradha Ramkumar
I have one doubt.I want to ask that can we get money by posting polls or comments or forum topic?If yes than how what should be done for that? Thanks Amit :)
I removed last sentence from my article. How can i contact Atul or Maverick for Cash...
Hi, I am new to Boddunan and wanted to know in how many days does the articles submitted by the members get reviewed? Thanks & Regards, Anshu
Hello sir, from the last two days, whenever i try to sumbit my article there is an error showing invalid token. what does that mean? My article is not posted? Please help...
Hey Dear Friend I win weekly Forum Context of this week lets celebrate.. cheers
When I send invitation to friends they do not get the right page with my referal code.So I also tested my referal link.To me it gets as "edit your details"(I pasted the...
Why am I getting this message in quiz section am not able to respond to the quiz An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again. You are unauthorized to...
Today Cash credits for quizzes are credited to my account. But my 2 quizzes cash are not credited to me. Other cash credits are credited. 2 missing quizzes: 1.Kabaddi -sports...
In quote section my comment is submitted two times by mistake, how can i delete my comment
Dear Friends, I have submitted a bunch of 10 quizzes 2 days back. Some of the quizzes contained 16-17 questions and two of the quizzes contained only 14 questions. The quiz...
If i want to edit the quiz i have posted how can i edit
I think I was the first to introduce the IP blocking problem and many had told about it after.Today I was going through polls.After commenting to the first twenty in list taking...
In some areas, for example, My points section, it shows the list of articles approved. Those articles are marked by a number (mostly 4 digit) instead of the article Title or the...
I posted an article last night and it was rejected for not formatting correctly. I don't know how and why. I was told to add commas after keywords. But they already exist there....
I post own article in indiastudychannel.com and Can I post own article in boddunan.com HELP ME!!!
The awards for group discussions for the periods for 5/10/2010 to 10/10/2010 and 14/10/2010 to 20/10/2010 have been declarrd but not included in the awards menu and not added to...
My article was rejected as one of my images were too big for the frame. I was asked to correct that and submit the article for re-review. I corrected that using edit article and...
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to address this issue but I was wondering if it is ok to publish articles here that I've previously posted on my own blog? Or...