Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

Hi support, I would like to bring to your notice that I have 1480 rupees in my account for last so many years. I referred so many new members to boddunan community and written...
Do we get cash credits for posting cross words
Hello Friends How much articles u have submitted till now and how much got approved and how much u have earned from only articles ? about me Till now Articles - 67...
Hello all, It has been quite a while since the status on my dahsboard is showing "paid". However, there is still no sign of the cheque or the bank transfer. How long...
Hi guys I think Moderate must have a look over the poll Section . Where some users creating Repeated polls and some users create a poll like sex,Abuse languages Like...
Hi, I am back with another question. I am really finding it hard to get time to write articles here. However, I can be occasionally active on the forum. Will that be fine to be...
Friends, Am a srilankan native living in India for past 10 years. I came to India in 1 year valid Visa during the time of war between srilankan army and LTTE. There are many...
I would like have a feature in the member area to know the details of karma points. Given - taken by whom etc. moderator pls respond.
Friends can anybody tell me the method of crediting quiz money to our account along with points. I have submitted 3 set of questions this month. It is in pending mode.
How to mention the source of image uploaded in an article? Is there any need to mention the image source if the article is typed in HTML text editor? Please help
1.Do all quiz published is eligible for Rs.20 cash credits? 2.Where to see to check if the quiz has been awarded with points and cash credits?.
I have written one topic IMPORTANCE OF NOMINATION IN BANK'S DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS, which is yet to be approved. Sometimes, it is approved overnite while sometimes it takes a lot of...
I am facing a problem when I going to add a question in my created quiz. Where will I write a question? I did not get any form to write a question. I just saw a notice that...
how to become editor on Boddunan.com
hello everyone. as i am new to this site, i am having some confusion regarding the submission, clearance and earning through the articles etc been posted. please clarify. also i...
I have already earned more than 10000 points but still my profile showing that I am a bronze member as per boddunan point system after reaching 10k points bronze member should...
If I log into Boddunan at 11AM IST and keeps upto 1PM to which day my log in point will count?.If I log in at 3PM again will I get 2 points on that day since server time is...
Why can't i post comments ? when ever i post a comment i get a message as This name has been registered. Please use other name.
Sir my pay profile is empty. I cant see anything their? is any problem for my profile?
is there payment option in boddunan.com where payment directly goes to may bank account instead of mailing of cheque to my home address. i think it will safer than posting cheque.