Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

How do I know if an article or review posted by me has been approved or rejected? Do you get notified via mail or is there some such technique? Or do you simply wait for the...
i joined this site two days before (29october).. as i hav seen that this site calculates our points monthly to provide us money, my doubt is that "will the points that i hav...
hi, Can anyone tell me whether referral progress is shown in your MY EARNINGS section are not. Though i have referred i am not able to view the activity in MY REFERRALS...
Hello, I am trying to find an old thread here that I need to refer for some reasons. But I am not being able to find it. Is there any shortcut option so that I can do it...
I have earned 2626 points since monday, but the points in the leader board showing is 2346, why is it so.
I have more points than the last one shown in the week's leader board.. Then why am i not shown in that list????????????? :blink:
I read, 'As always, regular rules apply - minimum three valid entries are required to earn 50 points of participation, winner gets Rs. 50 plus 50 points, runner-up Rs. 25 plus 50...
Do we get points for attempting crosswords ?
I would like to know the details of semantic search? Can any one give the concept and some more information on semantic search?
Hello, My cash credit for 'Top Voter of the Day' on 13th September 2010 was listed in Awards. But it is not added in my Account Balance. Can I know Why this happens
hi all Maverick sir I need Boddunan banner fr gettin referral earning . could u help us to refer Boddunan
I have been pointed out by Suni51...to avoid or refrain from answering in a row. So when I am using the quick reply button to answer to a particular ongoing discussion..it...
I am not understanding about this site, how do we earn points and cash in this site
what is meaning of boddunan
this month a lot of points have been given to members who have crossed a certain milestone...does this mean that the amount per share in revenue sharing program for this month...
did you getting good speed on browsing pages of Boddunan.com websites i am getting average speed.
(1) Monsoon is the season of thirsty and to become wet. (2) everywhere the thirsty is seen. (3) The farmers have a thirsty of rain. These are three sentences. Can you...
Today i again faced the same HTML code problem in QnA.It got inserted automatically.I don't know whether it is related to browser.Iam using Epic browser.Has anyone else faced...
My two articles were rejected. Is there any chance to review these articles after I would have rectified these articles?
there are some problem in uploading photos in profile album. if i upload 2 KB picture, the message flashed 'pic size limit exceeded'. but the max. size limit is 0.25 mb. can...