Hello admin,
I have submitted an article 3 days back and it is not yet approved. Neither it is rejected. Please let me know the reason. After how many days does the article gets approved?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Gouri,
actually we have a huge logs of article and it will take 1 day for reviwing your article.
Please bear with us for sometime. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. For the last couple of days we are performing several upgrades to the website and are reviewing very few articles per day. From today onwards, the process came to normal state and your article will get approved very soon.

Thank you for your co-operation,
Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

thanx a lot for replying.
hey just tell me whats wrong with this article ....... all the text ( nearly 75%) of the article appears to be linked, where i cannot unlink it
Inheritance In C++
Hi Rajkumar,

The problem is with your article. You did not formatted the source code with the "CODE" format. So when you use the
<<a
in your article, it infact treated it as HTML hyperlink and started the tag. However there is no closing tag
a/>
in the article and hence all text is linked.

Please use CODE format for the source code to avoid these problems.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

thanks my man
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.