The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a query. Hope to submit web links?

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I have a doubt. i was having 7000 points on sunday night. now it is nearing 7250.

i am damn sure that i have earned more than 250 points. why my name is not there in leader board?
Did you counted as per server time? Please note that leader board is updated every hour.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Can u tell me plz where in the "Submit An Article" zone (after choosing catagory and sub catagory) I can write the main content of my article? There are the following blocks///

Title*

Summary*

Images

Images ( Max. size 300 Kb ):

Meta Data
Meta Description
Meta Keywords

Review title*

Ratings (the higher the better)
Article Details*
Understanding*
Relevance*

Comments*

submit cancel

plz help,,,,,,,,,, thanks
Summary can be used for writing the article content. You can leave the review for articles as it is meant for Reviews section.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6144/70445221.jpg

why the 4th article is not approved or no status?

whereas 3rd one is approved.
May be it was mistakenly skipped.

I suggest you to send a PM to Maverick Sir, regarding this query.

The issue will get solved soon.

Aastha Gupta
I Have one more doubt.

why leaderboard shows less points always? who is responsible for it?

it was 900 when my total points was 8000 but it is showing as 1402 when my total points is 8691.

how does it vary?
Sajeetharan, please see the tab name of the leader board. It is for the current and last weeks information.

Yes maverick, after seeing it only i have posted here.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.