The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Sandhya for explaining this. I had that problem initially. But I forgot to ask it and suddenly saw it explained here. That was pleasant one!
@jabeen, You cannot edit an article older than 60 days. Please submit fresh article and ignore the current one.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

What about my article.Actually I want that when I get the payment next month then I would get full amount and start my earning in new way from next month otherwise I won't tell anymore about it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Guys, please stick on to the topic and make the topic useful to everyone instead of spamming. (seriously I hate spamming)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, rambabu
Guys, please stick on to the topic and make the topic useful to everyone instead of spamming. (seriously I hate spamming)

Of late i have been seeing in the forums, members deviating from the prime theme and drifting away towards those themes which have remote connection with the original. Moderators should try to curtail this practice.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
@jabeen, You cannot edit an article older than 60 days. Please submit fresh article and ignore the current one.

Maverick, I would like to ask you about my own article. I had posted an article about Virender Sehwag - my first article here. But it was rejected ( don't know why). It was long time back. I wasn't active here then. But now, I can't delete that article. I used the stuff elsewhere. I don't want to edit it. Can you or the moderators please delete it? The title of that article is "Virender Sehwag is Leading the Delhi Daredevils Successfully".
Thanks!

Maverick, I would like to ask you about my own article. I had posted an article about Virender Sehwag - my first article here. But it was rejected ( don't know why). It was long time back. I wasn't active here then. But now, I can't delete that article. I used the stuff elsewhere. I don't want to edit it. Can you or the moderators please delete it? The title of that article is "Virender Sehwag is Leading the Delhi Daredevils Successfully".
Thanks!

It's not possible to delete articles. Editors definitely can't. Only admin can.

Now, as the article has been published somewhere else you can't post it here. As long as the article is locked, no need to worry. It will stay there so, without any change. In my article section too, I too can find a lot of rejected/duplicate articles. :laugh: :laugh:
Earlier, formatting was difficult here, no edit option for submitted article. So, I used to submit same article multiple times, in case I found formatting errors. Earlier it was possible to view our submitted articles. Sometimes, I used to submit 4 or 5 copies of same article, :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: . Editor chooses the best and reject the rest, such copies are still there in my articles.

@Admin,
Now we can't preview our submitted articles till they are published. Is it possible to restore that 'preview' once again? :)

Meera sandhu

Thanks!

It's not possible to delete articles. Editors definitely can't. Only admin can.

Now, as the article has been published somewhere else you can't post it here. As long as the article is locked, no need to worry. It will stay there so, without any change. In my article section too, I too can find a lot of rejected/duplicate articles. :laugh: :laugh:
Earlier, formatting was difficult here, no edit option for submitted article. So, I used to submit same article multiple times, in case I found formatting errors. Earlier it was possible to view our submitted articles. Sometimes, I used to submit 4 or 5 copies of same article, :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: . Editor chooses the best and reject the rest, such copies are still there in my articles.

@Admin,
Now we can't preview our submitted articles till they are published. Is it possible to restore that 'preview' once again? :)

I just wanted to find out if there is a way to delete the article. It looks like the odd man out. So, I thought, it would be good to get rid of it. And by the way, I know I can't post it here, so no problem about that for me.

Thanks!

Rejected and not published and deletion are same. If you don't wish to edit, you may not.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Rejected and not published and deletion are same. If you don't wish to edit, you may not.

I just wanted to know if there was any way to get rid of the unpublished article, which I won't be editing as well. Just wanted to remove it from the list.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.