The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not possible to delete any article. You can ignore the unpublished one as it is neither shown to anyone nor available on the website to public users.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Mary
It is not possible to delete any article. You can ignore the unpublished one as it is neither shown to anyone nor available on the website to public users.

Ok then, Maverick. I will just ignore the article. I wanted to confirm if I needed to take any action on the unpublished article. Thanks.

Ok then, Maverick. I will just ignore the article. I wanted to confirm if I needed to take any action on the unpublished article. Thanks.
Nothing needed from your side.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Now what More nine days had passed of submitting a review of tourist destination of Howrah and still now no result I found.And no one gives my answer just ignores my post.So what should I expect.It won't take so much time to publish at first now it takes much time.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Now what More nine days had passed of submitting a review of tourist destination of Howrah and still now no result I found.And no one gives my answer just ignores my post.So what should I expect.It won't take so much time to publish at first now it takes much time.

Why anyone will give you answer? You know very well only Webmaster/ Administrator is empowered to answer your question.
I am not worried and I also know that only admin will give the answer but now it takes much time any way admin also ignore my post.No more argument or question on this matter.i will not say any more just wait for it to approved.Actually I want that if it would publish this month before the payment generated then would be good one to get the money together and I could start my earning again from the zero balance. Otherwise not worried.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am not worried and I also know that only admin will give the answer but now it takes much time any way admin also ignore my post.No more argument or question on this matter.i will not say any more just wait for it to approved.Actually I want that if it would publish this month before the payment generated then would be good one to get the money together and I could start my earning again from the zero balance. Otherwise not worried.

Now only I understood your worries
Now also more than one week left before payment generation. Then why so much tension. Your article will be published before that, 100% sure. Try to submit a few short articles in less time so that those earnings will also be added to the next cheque.
Congratulations in advance for your next cheque :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes Sandhyaji for this only I am worried and now one article has got approved more two are pending which one I submitted today and one two days ago.So I will wait for it.Thank you for your congratulation.Al least you understand my problem.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
has anyone received the cheque? Am still waiting :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
has anyone received the cheque? Am still waiting :whistle: :whistle:

Any place in the queue. ?include me too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.