The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Payments will be sent starting from Monday based on our clearance.

So, they have not send yet? :dry:
Usually we receive it on third week, last month also no cheque was released :huh:

Don't be impatient Sandhya. You have got lots of checks in the past too. :woohoo:

Actually Sanjeev, let me tell the truth.
I am paying a gold loan from Boddunan cheques for the past 3-4 months. Loan amount is 4800 every month, as monthly installments. My cheque is send to hubby's bank at Kecheri and this bank is in the next building. So, every time when the cheque is received (most probably before 18th), hubby gives this cheque for clearance in that bank. So, the amount directly goes for loan. It's easy too and the money I am earning through hard work is spend in a good way.
It's due date is 18th. This month also, as usual, I thought I will receive the cheque on third week. But didn't. As we were waiting for that cheque to arrive, that loan was not paid yet. :laugh: :laugh: . Today I will ask him to pay the loan from his pockets :cheer: :cheer: . After all, he has not paid even a single due from his pockets :woohoo: :woohoo:
Well digging has caused a lot of problems till now. In past 1 month, 2.25 lac gone, no traces of water. :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It is pleasant to see that you are not only getting good income from the site but also using better whereas for others this would be mere pocket money.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes sir, it takes a lot of effort to earn through online. If that amount is spend wise, it's a great satisfaction to our mind. A feel of happiness too, that we are offering a small help to our family, also that our money is not wasted for mere shopping

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes sir, it takes a lot of effort to earn through online. If that amount is spend wise, it's a great satisfaction to our mind. A feel of happiness too, that we are offering a small help to our family, also that our money is not wasted for mere shopping

Oh yes its hard to earn online money for me its just a pocket money I spend it for buying gifts to my kids and wife. :)

I always wanted to make it a big but I am not able to find out the ways to earn better from the sites. :(

Oh yes its hard to earn online money for me its just a pocket money I spend it for buying gifts to my kids and wife. :)

I always wanted to make it a big but I am not able to find out the ways to earn better from the sites. :(

for people having one job in hand, it's difficult to find time for online earning. It's better for poor people like me, who are jobless :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Just see how Sandya is earning from this site. I think that by writing two good articles daily. you may earn around Rs. 3000/- P.M. If you write more and also actively participate in forum, income will rise further.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

More you work hard, more you will be paid. sandhya is a hard worker and I respect her this attitude that whatever she does , does with efficient and seriously.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
More you work hard, more you will be paid. sandhya is a hard worker and I respect her this attitude that whatever she does , does with efficient and seriously.

All depends on time availability I don't get much of time to devote here after time I spend on offline job which takes almost 10~11 hours in a day. But there is no doubt in it that Sandhya is hard worker she is a hard worker that's the reason she is the top earner of this site till date. :)

All depends on time availability I don't get much of time to devote here after time I spend on offline job which takes almost 10~11 hours in a day. But there is no doubt in it that Sandhya is hard worker she is a hard worker that's the reason she is the top earner of this site till date. :)

I can understand it. After a job in private firm, a person is completely exhausted. Yet I appreciate you for your presence in forums, a little time you spare from your daily activities :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I can understand it. After a job in private firm, a person is completely exhausted. Yet I appreciate you for your presence in forums, a little time you spare from your daily activities :)

I find out sometime even in the office too for Boddunan. :laugh:

Yes that's true its hard to find out the time for other things after coming back from office. :blink:

@ Maverick when is the next contest being started?.

I find out sometime even in the office too for Boddunan. :laugh:

Yes that's true its hard to find out the time for other things after coming back from office. :blink:

@ Maverick when is the next contest being started?.

Good ;)
what a sincerity :woohoo: :woohoo: ?
Everyone says about fb addiction, what about Boddunan addiction :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.