The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
More you work hard, more you will be paid. sandhya is a hard worker and I respect her this attitude that whatever she does , does with efficient and seriously.

All depends on time availability I don't get much of time to devote here after time I spend on offline job which takes almost 10~11 hours in a day. But there is no doubt in it that Sandhya is hard worker she is a hard worker that's the reason she is the top earner of this site till date. :)

I can understand it. After a job in private firm, a person is completely exhausted. Yet I appreciate you for your presence in forums, a little time you spare from your daily activities :)

I find out sometime even in the office too for Boddunan. :laugh:

Yes that's true its hard to find out the time for other things after coming back from office. :blink:

@ Maverick when is the next contest being started?.

Good ;)
what a sincerity :woohoo: :woohoo: ?
Everyone says about fb addiction, what about Boddunan addiction :laugh: :laugh:

Thankyou but this is not an addiction see from that 2 weeks I never appeared on the leader board that's the prrof itself. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
More you work hard, more you will be paid. sandhya is a hard worker and I respect her this attitude that whatever she does , does with efficient and seriously.

All depends on time availability I don't get much of time to devote here after time I spend on offline job which takes almost 10~11 hours in a day. But there is no doubt in it that Sandhya is hard worker she is a hard worker that's the reason she is the top earner of this site till date. :)

I can understand it. After a job in private firm, a person is completely exhausted. Yet I appreciate you for your presence in forums, a little time you spare from your daily activities :)

I find out sometime even in the office too for Boddunan. :laugh:

Yes that's true its hard to find out the time for other things after coming back from office. :blink:

@ Maverick when is the next contest being started?.

Good ;)
what a sincerity :woohoo: :woohoo: ?
Everyone says about fb addiction, what about Boddunan addiction :laugh: :laugh:

Thankyou but this is not an addiction see from that 2 weeks I never appeared on the leader board that's the prrof itself. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My name was also not displayed in the leaderboard last week, though I actively participated in forums. I used to check my points to assure that points are given to my posts. :woohoo: :woohoo: . I even thought, my name is blocked in leaderboard for a week. That doubt cleared this week only when i saw my name in the list :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Guys this thread would be cleaned from posts not qualifying for 'query' status. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Guys this thread would be cleaned from posts not qualifying for 'query' status. :)

Comeon we made the querries please have your specs ON. I asked about the contest and Sadhya asked asked her doubt whether her name was blocked as it was not appearing in the leaderboard from 2~3 times. :laugh:

Comeon we made the querries please have your specs ON. I asked about the contest and Sadhya asked asked her doubt whether her name was blocked as it was not appearing in the leaderboard from 2~3 times. :laugh:

It's Sandhya, not sadhya :laugh: :laugh:
a disappeared 'N" can change meaning.... Sadya means meal :blink: , Kerala Vegetarian meal served for celebrations and marriages :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Will there be an article writing contest this month ? BBL 6 ?
It was supposed to be there but I am quite busy with unforeseen work and could not find much time. I am sure i will miss my deadlines if I were to start the contest and review articles.

As an alternative, I will start the next one from the beginning of next month. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Admin said the contest would be on in first week of March.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My one article is still pending for 4 days and still it did not approved.I want it to approve by tomorrow because the month will end and I could start my earning from zero balance.Please admin solve it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My one article is still pending for 4 days and still it did not approved.I want it to approve by tomorrow because the month will end and I could start my earning from zero balance.Please admin solve it.

Generally, articles should be edited and published in three days. But owing to some editors and administrator's absence, delay takes place some times. Moreover writing, editing and publication is a continuous process. Naturally, all articles submitted in a particular month- especially those submitted in last week- may not be edited or published in the same month.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I submitted it on 23rd February.actually to start it from zero balance I was wanting so.Any way lets see.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I submitted it on 23rd February.actually to start it from zero balance I was wanting so.Any way lets see.

Just three days have passed. Possibly your article is already edited but needs be published. There is no need to bring such issues in such short period.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.