The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How could you say three days four days.I am not in any mood of doing issue.Just saying.Any way no more I just want to talk I am waiting for its approval by the admin.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I submitted it on 23rd February.actually to start it from zero balance I was wanting so.Any way lets see.

Just three days have passed. Possibly your article is already edited but needs be published. There is no need to bring such issues in such short period.

I hope you know by now sir, what I was referring to in my editorial thread yesterday.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Today I found that one member submitted article on 25th February and her article got approved today just two days and my article is still pending for four days.What is this?

Sharmistha Banerjee
Including today sixth day is running still I found my article of the recipe is still pending for admin approval.Why so.Those who submitted after me their article has been approved within two days then why not mine.

Sharmistha Banerjee
But they should not do this.Rule should be there.And its useless to send link to admin.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Including today sixth day is running still I found my article of the recipe is still pending for admin approval.Why so.Those who submitted after me their article has been approved within two days then why not mine.

May be the editor of your article is different. Admin would have been busy elsewhere after first stage edit. Please write complete title of the article so that Maverick may see and approve.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

May be the editor of your article is different. Admin would have been busy elsewhere after first stage edit. Please write complete title of the article so that Maverick may see and approve.

Gulshanji do editors follow the FIFO system to approve articles or they just randomly pick up the articles and approve them?. Also the name of the author appears when they edit articles. :blink:
May be he is busy in other work.But I find him online most of the time.The article is about recipe.The recipe of 'Shahjani Murg Masala."Anyway I send him the link also.Lets see when it gets approved.Actually as I told earlier also I want to start my next month earning from Zero balance.That's why want it to approve by this month.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Gulshanji do editors follow the FIFO system to approve articles or they just randomly pick up the articles and approve them?. Also the name of the author appears when they edit articles. :blink:

random or FIFO, articles reach to admin according to its submission date and time. Once the editor has approved an article, the job of editor is over.There is no pending article in the window to be approved. No editor can help you therefore the only way to expedite approval is to PM to admin only, nothing else is going to help. Thanks for understanding.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The editor may pick any article from the list. He may decide this according to his knowledge of topic and language. I am not likely to select an article in Telugu as I don't know that language. When editor selects an article, he will immediately edit this. But if this is very lengthy and he feels that this needs a lot of improvement, he may take more time to edit this. There is no hard and fast rule that the article submitted first be also edited first.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.