The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be he is busy in other work.But I find him online most of the time.The article is about recipe.The recipe of 'Shahjani Murg Masala."Anyway I send him the link also.Lets see when it gets approved.Actually as I told earlier also I want to start my next month earning from Zero balance.That's why want it to approve by this month.
I am sorry but we do not work for your targets. We do have our priorities and tasks at hand. Editors and moderators are volunteers and spending lot of their valuable time in addressing the issues, wasting their time by posting similar issues repeatedly is not appreciable.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

May be he is busy in other work.But I find him online most of the time.The article is about recipe.The recipe of 'Shahjani Murg Masala."Anyway I send him the link also.Lets see when it gets approved.Actually as I told earlier also I want to start my next month earning from Zero balance.That's why want it to approve by this month.
I am sorry but we do not work for your targets. We do have our priorities and tasks at hand. Editors and moderators are volunteers and spending lot of their valuable time in addressing the issues, wasting their time by posting similar issues repeatedly is not appreciable.

True. Moderators of their own accord came in to render services. And I found they are responsible for the smooth functioning of this site. Kudos to the entire team.
Maverick sir if you could have approved my article earlier then It would had been better.But now payment has been generated and pending for admin approval now no need of approving it early.Take your time and do it.Let my article when get approved would start from new month March.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Is there any problem with my account. I have a 2299 rs in my account but it my name is not show in payment list generated on 28 Feburary.
I don't know why my post was deleted.

I answered the unanswered query of Suraj, though I added something more on that post.

then why my post was deleted, can the respected moderator tell me the reason? :evil:

I don't want to take your valuable time or want to make this forum polluted by my spam replies

Good bye everyone :)
Good bye to forum, God promise, this is my last post :)

Thank you all

Meera sandhu

I answered the unanswered query of Suraj, though I added something more on that post.

then why my post was deleted, can the respected moderator tell me the reason? :evil:

I don't want to take your valuable time or want to make this forum polluted by my spam replies

Thank you all

As per administrative decision threads containing content not related to queries and doubts would be deleted from this thread and that was made clear on last pages. It's not only yours post but many other posts have been deleted therefore nothing to take it on personal basis. As for Suraj's post this is admin who knows the reason for his problem, his post is still unanswered. Your post contained nothing but Fab being 28 days, members achieving targets etc hence did not come into required criteria to be posted here. Thanks for understanding. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Thank you all

Everywhere some one has authority which is necessary for smooth functioning. It is no use getting irritated if some decision does not suit you. I hope you will continue as usual. We are all team and everyone has some assigned jobs. There is always likely to be difference of opinion. Moderator, editor or administrator may not always be right but some one must have final authority.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Can I create a blog which has a link to the article i have published on boddunan.com

just to increase the hits

:-: :-:
Rishabh Upadhyay
:-: :-:
I have submitted 2 articles but not able to see in the list,yesterday both were visible. please help as I am new to this.
I have submitted 2 articles but not able to see in the list,yesterday both were visible. please help as I am new to this.

Click on dash board icon on top bar > click articles> you shall know the status of your articles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.