The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you , now I am able to see the status. Sir, in one article (tips for weight loss) it is showing it is too short to approve and in other one (Kashmiri Dum Aaloo) it is showing content copied from other site, I am not able to understand why it is coming , as both I have written from my personal experience.
yes both are less than 400 words..... recipe needs to be 400 words long?
I have a querry regarding posts being deleted from this particular thread! :blink:

Will my posts still be deleted if I clarify someone's querry or only moderators/admin is allowed to do so?. :blink:

Hope this posts survive as its a querry. :blink:
I have a querry regarding posts being deleted from this particular thread! :blink:

Will my posts still be deleted if I clarify someone's querry or only moderators/admin is allowed to do so?. :blink:

Hope this posts survive as its a querry. :blink:

Yes you are not allowed to, unless you know the facts. How can you know the facts about payments or articles related queries?
NO FURTHER POSTS ON THIS TOPIC PLEASE.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Where do I find my submitted reviews?
Where do I find my submitted reviews?

You find them only when these are published. Nowhere else. So wait for a few days because these take a little longer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: nidhi
Thank you , now I am able to see the status. Sir, in one article (tips for weight loss) it is showing it is too short to approve and in other one (Kashmiri Dum Aaloo) it is showing content copied from other site, I am not able to understand why it is coming , as both I have written from my personal experience.

That is because we found the same recipe submitted on another site which you, of course, know of. And our rules clearly say that any article submitted here has to be unique and not published anywhere else, even your own blog.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes both are less than 400 words..... recipe needs to be 400 words long?

Recipe can be shorter but not copied or published elsewhere, see my post above this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now in articles section, there is another column 'alias' . Apparently, this is for an alternative title of article. Is this compulsory? An article can have only one title. What is the significance of 'alias' and what should this contain? Also there is new column regarding status- 'published/ unpublished. I think that an author need not bother about this will be automatically completed by system. Please elucidate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now in articles section, there is another column 'alias' . Apparently, this is for an alternative title of article. Is this compulsory? An article can have only one title. What is the significance of 'alias' and what should this contain? Also there is new column regarding status- 'published/ unpublished. I think that an author need not bother about this will be automatically completed by system. Please elucidate.
Alias is what you see in article URL after article id number. This is a formatted url text which should not contain spaces or special characters which are not allowed in urls. You need not enter it, system can create it for you. Status column shown to admins (as you are) only.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.