The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe its time to lock up this thread and start a fresh one which will accept only queries and no discussions. We have thousands of threads running daily for discussions, lets have one for helping new members and those who really needed help. And specially this thread is 3 year old one and may not accurate if one read from beginning. Your suggestions are welcome.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Is there any problem with my account. I have a 2299 rs in my account but it my name is not show in payment list generated on 28 Feburary.

Maverick Sir please reply my queries too. I have ask a question about my payment as i have 2300 rs in my account on 28 feburary but payment is not issue. Why.
I believe its time to lock up this thread and start a fresh one which will accept only queries and no discussions. We have thousands of threads running daily for discussions, lets have one for helping new members and those who really needed help. And specially this thread is 3 year old one and may not accurate if one read from beginning. Your suggestions are welcome.

Instead of discussion, there should be 'help menu' for solving individual matters. apart from this, members may contact administrator or moderators. This will avoid spam or useless discussion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I always wanted to make this suggestion that no thread started by administration should have any posts but genuine queries and answers by competent persons. For example if I write some thing on Suraj's post above, that would be absolutely useless since I am not aware why his payment not cleared. I agree with you that this thread should be closed immediately. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too agree that this thread should be locked immediately and a fresh one started exclusively for genuine queries, hence doing the needful.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.