Hello friends,

I returned back to boddunan after a long time, but I was unhappy to see that two of my articles on hypertension that I uploaded on May 18, 2011 have not been approved till now. Moreover, I think no one has had a look on them for two days as I can only see 2 page views to my articles which are my own views.

I am thinking to get together with the community and share a lot of my research articles I have in my computer system but I think this community is not so active as it had been when it started. Actually, I can't believe that a site that has grown tremendously since last many months that even changed the revenue system from cheap infolink ads to precious adsense ads has no one there to check the articles and approve them. See I have been recommending my online Indian friends, most of them writers at Hubpages and other International content writing sites, to come to boddunan but if the response here is such slow, then how come I can tell them to come here. We all need to get together and take some steps to make this community active once again. All I can see in the forums threads about politics, media, etc. Whereas threads that contain helpful information must be made sticky by the moderators or the administrator.

If we want to take boddunan to the top level of glory, then we must be fast and responsible to queries, approvals of articles, points, etc.

Plus I have been waiting for a long time for boddunan to start sharing adsense revenue with us like other sites including indiastudychannel.

Waiting for an urgent reply from moderators. I know maverick is still there. Even Santosh is there with us as an editor I think.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there no one here who can give me an answer. It has been already 2 hours since I started this thread.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Is there no one here who can give me an answer. It has been already 2 hours since I started this thread.

Most of members including moderators obviously do not work round the clock. They are parttime and have other work also. I have also just logged in on my home computer but have to log out within a few minutes. I shall go to my office and when possible, will log in again. It is just 8 A.M. Apparently, you would have posted the question around six A.M. when most would be busy taking bath or breakfast. Possibly, very few have logged in yet. You will definitely get a response. Please also see the list of members who are online. Obviously, you cannot expect an off line member or moderator to reply before he logs on.

Maverick is the best person to reply regarding assignment of editing pending articles. I hope he will reply soon.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much Mr. Ajmani. Nice to meet you.

Welcome back Rejinder Soni.When I joined the site I had read your articles.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for the welcome Abid.

Hello, how much time it takes to review articles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.