I am surprised to see that some weblinks submitted by me three months before are still pending to get approved. Is the program still there or has been stopped? I am not active from sometime so couldnt see the announcements. :unsure:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well no reply from anyone? does this means no one knows the answer or is it ignored :(
I am just bumping this thread for Rajani. I hope some one from the boddunan team answer her query.
Thanks Arun,
I though you got a answer as i am not active for some months and not aware of the updates.
Thanks Arun,
I though you got a answer as i am not active for some months and not aware of the updates.

Wish I knew the answer, would have happily solved your query. Also, I think this serious questions needs an authority answer, which can only be provided by the boddunan team.

Also, I think we are both the same when it comes to activeness, I lurk around here just to answer some queries that I feel I can give an detailed answer to.

Good to see you back Rajani.
i have also the same query that weblinks can be referred here or not.
why dont you ask this query to the admin. So that your problem will be solved

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The weblink income column is still in My Earnings page. This still stands. There could bea administrative delay in approving the weblinks. Please refer the follwong link:

http://www.boddunan.com/faqs/38-earn-money-by-posting-links.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I tried to work weblinks also, but i never understand it and i even read the guide lines but it is really confusing, if anyone know about it.could you please explain.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

actually the thing is that you have to submit the links of boddunan like link of any article or any of product to other sites like yahoo answers or web answers or any in which it is useful.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.