Hai Maverick :)

I found some issues which I wanted to bring to your notice

When using Internet Explorer version 6/7

*I get "Operation Aborted" when I click on "Invite Friends" :S

*I donot get any display when I click on My Profile--->"Notifications"

*Most of the time when I type www.boddunan.com in Internet Explorer,it says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage " :blink:

When using Opera Browser

I donot get the display of boddunan when I click on "Forums",it says "error"
with this message "<www.boddunan.com>

SmartOptimizer Error: File is out of base directory.forums/8-feedback/components/com_pollxt/script/pollxt.js"

When using Firefox ver 3

*I get most of the time "500 Internal Error " with the message

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.boddunan.com Port 80Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.boddunan.com Port 80" :ohmy:

*I must always login when I am already logged in to view and do my activities.Infact I typed this message in firefox browser and when I clicked on 'submit',it came 'code wrong,sign in to type message' :angry:

*When I copy the contents from MSWord to "Submit my article",the content gets pasted and when I view my article,I find some code writtern on it like something "Normal0....."which is 3 lines.I had to edit it to delete the code.This does not happen when I submit my article in IE. :dry:

These are the issues faced by me. :(

My internet connection is really good,I have been facing these issues for the past 5-6 days :)

Thanks and Regards,
Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Swetha Shenoy,

Thank you for informing this. We also facing the same problem with our backend site.

We have raised a ticket with the web hosting provider. We will take action based on the response they give,

Thanks,
Boddunan Support Team

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Swetha,

Thank you for informing this. We are tracking all errors. As said by Atul, we have already get in touch with hosting company. We will rectify these very soon.

MS Word and Firefox both are incompatible with each other. So better avoid MS Word and write in Word Pad and paste in editor. Then you can do formatting.

Even when you use IE, it will add some styles information in the article which cannot be known to our template styles and may fail while displaying. So please always use WordPad and avoid MS Word if you want to write in external application.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.