Which Category of articles earns more in Boddunan?
Is anyone aware about this, or where this information is available? I write articles in several categories, but am wondering where to focus my energies on. I submitted 2 trial articles, but didn't post anymore since I am not too convinced by the credits allocated, even though the site administrators say that boddunan pays more than any other site.
The reason i'm not convinced is that if all sites offer you peanuts and bodunnan claims to give more peanuts, its still peanuts that i'm receiving! :(
But, i'm still contemplating on giving it a chance and publishing a few more articles, but am wondering which category to focus on!

https://www.mummepreneur.com/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ kimberly

You can get this information from Editors or moderators or admin. Just try to contact them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My stand on the issue of poor cash credit is well-known and I chose more than one occasion to give vent to it. It's neither decent nor does it spur a serious writer into putting in more!
Thank you said by: kimberly Dsouza
It is discussed many times about the poor cash credits but boddunan presently is not prepared to change their policies. I too have written articles on different topics but i haven seen any change in cash credits awarded. And for aticles on security i got same credits even though one has more information than the other.

Initially i felt that quantity of content matters for awarding cash credit but it was a misconception which i came to know after getting same cash credits for different quantity articles. :huh:

I feel that previously a thread was posted where some keywords were given by a user called soubhagya das(sdhappy) please check the list on topics which boddunan traffic can be improved. However, boddunan havent said anything that it will award more cash credits for this topics. :dry: :(
My stand on the issue of poor cash credit is well-known and I chose more than one occasion to give vent to it. It's neither decent nor does it spur a serious writer into putting in more!

I have also stated this numerous time and no positive response. So I have quit that now and only focus on the quality part of the site that is the forums.

Also, I think the site can earn atleast triple of what it is earning now with some changes in how the site is structured.
Rajani explained well. post article and cash credit matter depends upon administration.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
in my previous thread when i have also raised the same question i got answer that we can get more cash credits on writing commercial type articles.

I have also stated this numerous time and no positive response. So I have quit that now and only focus on the quality part of the site that is the forums.

Also, I think the site can earn atleast triple of what it is earning now with some changes in how the site is structured.

You are right Arun.Hope our admins will care it soon.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I am also aware of the low cash credits .It is because they are expecting more quality in your article.
there is no special catergory it depend on the hard labour and how good you use word and images for your article .
The low credits of article may had pulled back many writers from the site.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.