I have send my referral link on Gtalk to one of my friend. After 5 min he is asking that what is your referral code? I told that it will automatically take but my friend told that it is showing blank.

Then ,I have tried with IE,Firefox,Netscape browsers that whether referral codes are added automatically or not.

But I am not finding my referral code in the referral box.

Please Suggest me what to do.
http://www.boddunan.com/component/user/?task=register&referrer=BN-PANKAJGUPTA

This is my referral link ,you can also check by clicking on this .My code will not gets added automatically.

Please Guide me.
Thank You.

Share your views after joining this website.
Thank You.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am having a similar problem like Pankaj Gupta. The referral code area shows blank when I refer my friends.

Please let us know when you solve this problem?

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
I have seen this for the first time. I will look into this on priority.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you moderator for replying. Fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you again.
We have informed the Support Team and will soon rectify it.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Thank you Atul. But I am thinking that why this question was not asked by any body till this.

Anyway,thank you.
i gave my boddunan link to many people 2 days before no one joined from my link is their any problem
the problem which i have mentioned above,
If you think based on that then you will find that they might have joined but it is not showing under your referral because of the above problem.

This problem has been reported to admin ,so ,wait for some more day to see the announcement based on this bug or error.

Thank you.
This issue is resolved now.

This issue was caused in the upgrade we have carried out day before yesterday. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused in this matter.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you moderator ,it is working now.. But check the registration format coming in Internet Explorer 6 ,it is not yet coming ,Some letters and test are not showing..
I will fix that as well soon. Anyway I would recommend you to send your referral Id to your friends when you asked them to join. This would make sure that they will always enter your referral code.

Thank you Pankaj for informing this issue.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.