Is there any problem or does a new feature added to Q&A section, where administrator approval is needed for publishing the answer?

I even have seen that in My Answers category i have noticed that my answers status was seen as PUBLISHED but when i opened the exact question my answer was not viewable nor i got any points for that.
It is confusing to know what question is answered and what not answered. :S
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But i don't think there are points for answering the questions.
Rajani it will take some time to approve the answers by the admin.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It may take some time to approve or there may be some technical mistakes

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But i don't think there are points for answering the questions.

Isha there are points for answering the questions but you cannt see them immeditely. Initally i too dont know this fact but some helpful members in boddunan cleared my doubt.
Rajani it will take some time to approve the answers by the admin.

Sasi

Previously the answer was seen immediately after submission but now it is saying that admin will review it. :unsure:
It may take some time to approve or there may be some technical mistakes

I have submitted the answers more than two weeks back but still the answer is not seen for answered questions. But when I see the My answered questions tab, i see that they are there and status is show as published. If they are published why are they not seen in open questions page, it is really confusing to know which question I answered before.
:ohmy:
the approval of polls,articles,q&a,reviews are taking too much time.for boddunan to get more attraction,the approval has to be done a bit fast.
There was a technical issue which caused the answers gets into approval queue. I have fixed the issue.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Thank you Maverick for rectifying the problem. I hope now my answers will be saved and points will be added.
There was a technical issue which caused the answers gets into approval queue. I have fixed the issue.

thankyou maverik...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.