Hello maverick,
Today my points are not increasing after posting in forums.
Is there any limit for everyday or there is any updation going on with boddunan server?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Soubhagya,

There is an update in progress. You may not get points in some cases but most of the cases you will get them.

The points will be restored in a short time.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

tHANKS mAVERICK NOW MY DOUBT IS CLEAR,i WAS ALSO THINKING THAT MAY BE SITE IS UNDERGOING ANY UPGRADATION
Now points system on forums is restored and your points will be tracked normally. Sorry for the inconvenience caused during this time.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello admin and other moderators,

My dashboard is showing cash paid 1522 for the last three days but I have not received my payment code????

Also please tell when I will receive my first check>???

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Hi Rajkumar,
You are leaving in New delhi and our office is in Hyderabad, so it may take some time to reach to your address please be patient.
For that time please continue writing articles.

You will soonn receive your verification code.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Dear Rajinder boddunan is a legit site so do not worry.
I have posted my payment proof from this site.
just wait for some more days you will definitely get paid from them
Thanks Atul and Mr. Das for your support and kindness. I definitely believe in boddunan just like you and I am happy to wait for some more time.

Thanks.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.