I am new to this site. and would like to know how my total points are going to affect my earnings? article point and points earned by other activities here are considered while making cash payments?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me tell you the two most important use of points:-

1. 1000 points will give you 1 share by the end of the month. The earnings per share is variable. It is added to your earnings accordingly. This is revenue sharing.
2. If you are top points earner in a week, you get Rs. 50 cash. This is for member of the week award. According, the reward price will vary if you are among top 5 or 10.
Thank you said by: vidhimayur
Thanks devyani for nice and short explanation. This is very clear for everyone abt earning points.

Vinu
Earning point will also change your level and on every level change you will get some bonus points that will be extra earning so keep making points.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Vidhi earning points which show result in revenue sharing. I think this time you also got a share

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

How is the revenue share is been divided? Can any one explain??

Vinu
vinodh, suppose you have earned 3000 points in a month. then you will get 3 shares. If the dollar rate in that month is 45 then 45*3 share will be yours.i hope you understood.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Points are the main thig here to earn revenue.You just add your points in a month and see the difference.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Currency rate will be calculated on which date? as currency rate will vary each and every day. Is that currency rate will be calculated as on the result announcement day or something else.?

Vinu
earning points and continuous posting will also let you become an experienced member here.
Sarala thanks for explaining how share is calculated. you have very clearly explained this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.