when you type your name and name of your artilce alongwith the site's name if required yet it would just show article and bodunnan but not the name of author. why is it so? as for example if you write in hubpages and you google the article title with hubpages then it shows name of author and hubpages both. so can anyone tell me why the case is different at boddunan.com?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i am not sure...but i think it is because boddunan have already paid you for your article. Hence the article belongs to boddunan.

In other article sites you get paid per views.the article is still yours and you are yet to be paid for your work..
You can earn once when your article is approved if any scheme comes in future to earn lifetime from your article then it may be possible our name come with article i hope so.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

when the boddunan paid us for the article we written then the artcile become their article and i think they will do business on article. thats they we cannot see our name. boddunan is like a company. but hubpages are like books.so it is our own book and people and study it . thats why we can see our name in hubpage

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends you all are wrong. I have seen my articles with my name in Google. I have seen my profile, forums, quiz, etc. Everything is floating in Google. If boddunan has approved your work, it will be displayed in Google. It has nothing to do with payment.
when you type your name and name of your artilce alongwith the site's name if required yet it would just show article and bodunnan but not the name of author. why is it so? as for example if you write in hubpages and you google the article title with hubpages then it shows name of author and hubpages both. so can anyone tell me why the case is different at boddunan.com?

Vidhimayur, type your name in Google as follows:-
"Name - Boddunan.com"
press enter and check the result.
Thank you said by: vidhimayur
Thank you devyani for clear explanation .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

thanks guys for your answers. and thanks Devyani and yes today it is showing. i did try the same thing when i posted this question but it wasn't showing that day. But actually i google my name it automatically shows results for my articles written in other sites so think it's different here. but anyways atleast name is shown today if i write boddunan.com alongwith my name as suggested by Devyani.
The results in search depend on your username and ID. I find that search engine shows entry about Boddunan posts when I use my username in search.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: vidhimayur
Eventhough I write in both these I hadn't noticed this special thing.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Nice information shared and I never tried it .Thank you Devyani for your kind information.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.