I wanted to know whether rejected articles can be submitted elsewhere? And if we edit the same article and submit it back why it becomes the reason for rejection and i have submitted my articles since 3-4 days and have been approved but not published.so everytime why does this take so much of time?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The delay could be owing to administrative reasons. An article rejected can be submitted elsewhere as this is not published on Boddunan. But it is difficult to believe how the article will be accepted elsewhere if this is rejected on Boddunan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: vidhimayur
actually there are many sites that accept lower quality articles.i think you can publish it there..
Proper publishing of articles takes complete one week.So should keep on posting . Admin will do its work in the defined time.
Thank you Gulshanji for your reply. Actually it is rejected because of length and after editing I submitted it again but it says rejected because of being submitted twice.so that is why I am in confusion and don't know what to do.
Deepak, first of all thanks for your reply and suggestion but I believe you should have asked the reason for rejection of article instead of just assuming it to be of lower quality right? And I think I have read a post by you where you said that many of your articles have been rejected so you must be knowing that articles do get rejected for being short in length or error of spacing between two words at some places right?
Deepak, first of all thanks for your reply and suggestion but I believe you should have asked the reason for rejection of article instead of just assuming it to be of lower quality right? And I think I have read a post by you where you said that many of your articles have been rejected so you must be knowing that articles do get rejected for being short in length or error of spacing between two words at some places right?

oh sorry you got me wrong....please....read the post above my post. i replied to gulshanji...he had expressed doubts if any other site is there that will accept such articles...my answer was to say that there are sites like that ...

i never assumed your articles are of low quality...frankly speaking i have never read any of your post to know it...please don't get me wrong...

further i am the guy who is getting around the lowest cash credits here.i had never got more than 10 as cash credits .but it depends upon moderators....that is a sign of my writing quality.then how can i comment on your posts..

i know that articles gets rejected for being short...and i am proud to say that more than 60 % of my articles are rejected...because they are crap..

now can i comment about you..sorry if i hurt your feelings..
Hey Deepak relax, peace and don't worry.that's absolutely okay..I wrote that comment because your previous comment sounded little rude though I am sure it wasn't your intention.
Thank you said by: deepak

oh sorry you got me wrong....please....read the post above my post. i replied to gulshanji...he had expressed doubts if any other site is there that will accept such articles...my answer was to say that there are sites like that ...

i never assumed your articles are of low quality...frankly speaking i have never read any of your post to know it...please don't get me wrong...

further i am the guy who is getting around the lowest cash credits here.i had never got more than 10 as cash credits .but it depends upon moderators....that is a sign of my writing quality.then how can i comment on your posts..

i know that articles gets rejected for being short...and i am proud to say that more than 60 % of my articles are rejected...because they are crap..

now can i comment about you..sorry if i hurt your feelings..

Deepak: Here I wish to state that moderators have no role in articles. This is editor's job. Editor's name is also shown in your article. Secondly, less cash point does not mean that article is bad. The cash points depend on length and contents of material. More content will give more cash. Also, popular key words also give more cash points. Popular key words attract more clicks from search engine and hence more income to Boddunan. Ultimately, an author is paid out of income of the site. If your article is good but not likely to attract more search through popular key words, there will be less income and hence less cash points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sasikanth, deepak
Vidhimayur, first of all, it takes time for approving and publishing article because of lack of full time resources. All moderators, editors here are part timers and hence it takes some time. When an article gets rejected for any reason, when you reedit and resubmit the same, it goes to the back of queue of articles which are already there waiting to be reviewed.

Another thing is, have you gone through all the FAQs and Article guidelines (also in FAQs) I always request all new members to first go through them so that they understand how things work fairly well. Usually when an article is rejected, reason is given.

see link
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/2267-articles-review-guidelines.html

for the most common reasons of rejections. As to your individual case, send me links of your articles and I will see what has happened!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vidhimayur
I forgot to add one more point with regards to the length of article, an article, be it any category, should be of minimum 300 words. Anything less than that is not considered an article. This has to be put in place to maintain certain quality of the articles.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.