Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let us all try and ideas can come to any senior or junior! I remeber how Sajeetharan rocked!
After the declaration of the last Results i have found less people contributing in forum. I hope that people are agreeing that the results are announced unconditionally.
I once again request to all members to participate more and more in forum.
You will get your results.

Want to make each day Accountable

After the declaration of the last Results i have found less people contributing in forum. I hope that people are agreeing that the results are announced unconditionally.

Delay in declaration of results will definitely frive members away from the forum because delay in declaration will increase delay in cash credit in winner's account.

I think there should be 2 moderators for forum section to make things easier for everyone.
Abhishek,i understand that delay. From now i will try to post it as quick as possible.
I think now,we should stop discussing on this topic.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes even i noticed the level of participation going down..i feel that making some changes to the site itself from time to time would be a nice idea. Like how facebook keeps making itself better...it keeps the people more interested.Or maybe even introducing new things to the site may help the cause.
I will try to post new idea in forums so that the forum participation improves

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

may be boredom is the reason but I think with new topics being posted, it would lead to more participation.
I am happy to note that participation has improved in the last two days and hoping it would improve further!
it seems that for last few days forum participants are increasing. hope this will continue:-). need to improve it more by posting more posts.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.