hai friends,
I had 1-2 doubts while I wrote my first article. Can you clear it?
I wrote the article in the submit page, did all formatting including list items, bold letters, character colour, font etc....using text editor. But when i look into my article from 'My Earnings' tab, I could find all my formatting has been changed. :( Also I couldn't re-establish it. How has it happened? How can it be done again.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
you should write it in to word pad and format there then paste in submit in article section. It will be easy.Again you will get option to format and numbering.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
can you please provide the link of article. i will check it then guide you what u have to do.
Lohit,

I don't know whether it is correct procedure. I copied contents from a word document to word pad. Then i copied the same to 'edit summary'. Now I got bullets and numbering, alignment, all correct, but couldn't change font colour or highlight with bold options in the article. How can it be done?
Can we provide link to our documents in this section?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, firstly write your articles in notepad and divide your article ino paragraphs and give headings on each para wherever possible. Also there is no need to colour your font, keep it as simple as you can and using less bullets or numberings is good. And ofcourse you can provide link for your article here, Lohit and others here can help you out.
Sandhya rani, is your article is approved or not. did you find your article after the approval then it means that your article is edited by the editor.

Actually you need to write the article in MS.Word. Then try check you article completely like grammar, spelling mistakes. Then you need to paste it in the submit article page.If possible try to upload any image related to the article concept. But the image must be non copy righted one.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya once you have submitted the article you cant change it. But provide me a link.I will try to help you.
sandhya try to finish all your formatting in MS-word and copy that and paste it in "submit an article" page. Then you don't find any change on your article. If you find any change on your article after submitting then the editor might have changed the format.

Vinu
Nice discussion and I think all doubts are clear.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.