The topic is locked.
Are the points earned from voting in polls considered in the revenue sharing program?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No. It is not included in the revenue sharing program. But it should be considered.
No points for voting are not included in revenue sharing program because these are separately credited in in top voter award.
Deva Rana You have a Dought as i have but i remove your Dought you polls point are not for member fo the week but at last it will added to the revenue sharing as it will not shown on revenue sharing page but your point added at the time of declare of revenue sharing awrad i personallt got two times. This time i got 10118 put acctually it shown 7300 points in my revenue sharing page.is its your problem remove.
[quote]Deva Rana You have a Dought as i have but i remove your Dought you polls point are not for member fo the week but at last it will added to the revenue sharing as it will not shown on revenue sharing page but your point added at the time of declare of revenue sharing awrad i personallt got two times. This time i got 10118 put acctually it shown 7300 points in my revenue sharing page.is its your problem remove.[/quote]

Deven Suraj is correct.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nope it is not considered for member of the week award but yes as Suraj has rightly pointed out that for revenue sharing your points earned from every section are considered.
There are no points for voting, but the number of votes are been considered and cash credited. There are no points for voting.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks for your kind information.I did not know this before.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
nice information....even i had not noticed that our points in the polls could be considered for the member of the week contest.

smriti
Oh.. I don't know that voting in polls will not considered for revenue sharing. Its a good information.

Can anyone pls explain How this points will help us on earning?

Vinu
They will see highest number of votes in day and they cash credit us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.