Recently I posted a quiz questionnaire titled, 'Debut films of Heroines' which is published today. When I checked it, it has got a serious problem. User can attempt only the first question. Quiz is terminated and the whole questions with answers is displayed.
Can it be get corrected by webmaster?
http://www.boddunan.com/quiz/respond/912-debut-films-of-bollywood-heroines.html

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Your quiz is o k and I already attempt that. The problem is you choose different pages for each question.for this one page contains one question.If you want to submit all in one page please submit in one page.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I tried to place it in grid. But due to lack of knowledge, at last, I placed it in this manner. But some errors have happened while preparing it. Hoping administrator will correct it

Meera sandhu
I think this is your first quiz that you have submitted.Admn. will correct it.Good luck for the next.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yep administrators will dfinitely correct it and if not you can leave PM to Maverick.
Yep administrators will dfinitely correct it and if not you can leave PM to Maverick.

How can we do it?

Meera sandhu
How can we do it?

Sandhya, go to Maverick's profile and there you would find tab for message. leave your message either for him to read or on his wall.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.