Friends, I want to tell to the new members to know about article writing. For their better understanding.Though there are FAQ's but some are not reading them and following them.

So let us see few tips and rules of article writing in Boddunan and how to get the article get approve and get more cash credits.

1. Write article in a good understandable manner.
2. Give necessary spaces between sub headings and the mater you write.
3. Keep the font in medium.
4. After completion of writing article then check each and every word and sentence specifically.
5. Sentence formation must be good and understandable.
6. In boddunan , content is considered as an article when it is of 300 words and about 300 words.
7. whatever article you submit to boddunan, try to write it in your own words. dont copy from any where.
8. some time though you write article in your own words, but you may get remark that your content is copied. but never disappoint because sometimes it happens though we write on your own but our article resembles the article in other website. So before submitting , try to check by pasting the article in Google search and see whether there is same article any where.
9. To get more cash credits, then try to write article of 1000 words and 1000words more words.But dont write useless article of 1000 words and it may not approve and there fore it is time waste for you and for editor.
10. Try to include a non copy righted picture, related to the article concept.

Ok I hope you people will keep all these points in your mind and submit the articles.

If you have any problems or any doubts you can ask me here or by PM (Personal message)

Enjoy writing,
All the best,

Thank you & Regards,
Sarala

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Sarala. It will really help me a lot, as a new comer. :)

Meera sandhu
Exactly what I keep writing in comments which are almost always ignored by all, except maybe a couple! :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nice information provided Sarala and really this will help the newcomers.
First I was also in fear and wrote some article and rejected then after following rule I am trying to write and some of them got approval.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
nice shared information........it would always be beneficial to keep these points in mind before writing the article......

smriti
Thank you Sarala for your valuable tips.

Thanks for sharing.

We definitely try to do this.

Be positive
Thanks sarala For giving us Tips To write article It will really Help many of the Members On Boddunan.
Sarala, thanks for your valuable information.
This information will be very useful for me and everyone.

Vinu
One problem After writing an article when it is finally submitted ,it is going with some extra gap between tho para.What is the actual reason?

One problem After writing an article when it is finally submitted ,it is going with some extra gap between tho para.What is the actual reason?

I also faced such problems while I submitted my first articles.

You should write article only in Notepad, NEVER USE WORD. It adds extra spaces whenever we use enter key.

Also for bullets and numbering
I write the article in notepad without using numbering. Then I copy to text editor. Then I just use our number keys 1,2,3....to number them. You can also use bullets and numbering option. But it will add extra spaces between the lines.
So prefer which option suits you best :)

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sandhya for your valuable suggestion and I used word . now I will use notepad.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.