The topic is locked.
Recently, I have submitted an article on the topic of how to deal with violence and injustice against women. The so called new editor has rejected it on the pretext that I have to mention that in which position the crime rate towards women has raised. Here is a copy of her statement regarding my article

Rejected - Article is good but you need to mention in which position the crime rate towards women has raised as you just mention number but you didnt specify it. so resubmit and reduce the space.

Firstly, I did not understand what she meant by " in which position the crime rate towards women has raised" as I have already mentioned in the article why and how it has been raised and what a women should do in such a scenario.

Secondly, she wants me to resubmit the article once again....

My question is why boddunan has appointed such incapable editors who themselves has no knowledge about what idea or message an article is conveying? Secondly, if such editors has any problems in approving and editing an article why they do not seek help or consult senior editors of this site in this regard?

I want a clarification about the same and I also want that this thread is replied by the concerned senior editors, moderators or admin of boddunan...!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ajay, this is not the place to discuss about anything related your queries about reviews. You can send an email directly to the editor. Or can contact admin directly through contact us form.

Please do not send any request unless your article does not contain any grammatical errors.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.