The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Two of my articles are approved but not published may be they will further be scanned by the admin and one of the reviews rejected because of details lacking in it.But now i am understanding a bit how to write articles. :)

What do you mean by approved and not published yet??!!! Are they not publishing even after approval!! And have you got cash credit for your approved articles??

Mine still showing pending approval![/quote]

After approval of our article, we need to wait for cash credit from admin. then only our article get published.

Vinu
Sorry folks, I can only speak for myself, I was feeling a bit off colour hence could not review the articles on time, but I have got on to it finally and have reviewed a number of them. Remainder will be cleared by tomorrow morning. Please bear with me and thank you for your patience! :)

Thanks for the information Kalyani. :)

Hope mine will approved/disapproved soon. :laugh:

You can check, go to my earning> My articles> approved or rejected for the time being they would only be approved but not be live unless admin allots cash credit for them. May Take another couple of days.

Two of my articles are approved but not published may be they will further be scanned by the admin and one of the reviews rejected because of details lacking in it.But now i am understanding a bit how to write articles. :)

please check my answer up on this thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What do you mean by approved and not published yet??!!! Are they not publishing even after approval!! And have you got cash credit for your approved articles??

Mine still showing pending approval!

After approval of our article, we need to wait for cash credit from admin. then only our article get published.[/quote]

Ohhh.. So it went like this.. Thanks for the info.. its all clear now. Hope my articles will be published soon.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Ohhh.. So it went like this.. Thanks for the info.. its all clear now. Hope my articles will be published soon.

Hope your article get approve soon. as kalyani mam says she's going to finish editing all his pending articles within tomorrow..

Vinu

Hope your article get approve soon. as kalyani mam says she's going to finish editing all his pending articles within tomorrow..

That's quite good news.. Hope my first two articles will not get the rejection. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Hope so they will approve/disapprove the articles which are pending soon.Anand don't worry yours may be approved till tomorrow. :)

Hope so they will approve/disapprove the articles which are pending soon.Anand don't worry yours may be approved till tomorrow. :)

Seems every one is worried for each other's approval. I think this is natural. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It will be reviewed soon. Or else you can mail to boddunan admin regarding this. They will reply and will let you know the reason for delay.
Approved or not kindly post in this thread.Hope it is approved.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Approved or not kindly post in this thread.Hope it is approved.

Thanks for the wishes i will definitely inform you Ram. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.