Dear,

When ever I type long articles in the submit an article page i usually meet a serious trouble.
That is, I usually miss all the information I typed when i click save/submit button, showing that 'you have invalid token' and all what i had typed vanishes from my page making me mad.
What mistake might i had done for this trouble.?
Please clarify it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When you stay in a page for a long time without refreshing it, time out (token gets invalid) will occur.
You may be connected to such a network(LAN) where tokens may be used.tokens have a maximum time limit,after that it moves to another user.

This happens because you are typing long articles directly in submit article page.
So, the solution is,
first you type your article on word or notepad,then come to boddunan and paste it here(*Don't copy someone's article).

This will help you to save your time and hardwork you have made.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Thank you very much Jobin for your very valuable help.
But still i have a doubt,
Can we really copy and paste our articles from word document if it is really typed by us.?
Are you 100% sure.? Or may my article regected for this copy attempt.?
Please answer..
No problem in copy pasting from word document.
It should be written by yourself.Thats all what matters...

Thanks a lot Jobin for the clarification given.

One suggestion. Why shouldn't you use WordPad instead of MS Word? MS Word styles are not compatible with the web applications and may cause alignment issues when the pages are displayed. I suggest type in WordPad or NotePad or any plain text editor and then paste it on boddunan editor.

Ofcourse, you can format the article after you paste the content in editor to make the article looks beautiful.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I'm happy to share what i know and thats why i love boddunan... !!

Ya, wordpad or notepad can be used.
I just used Word as an example...

Thank you very much dear Jobin and Maverick,
The discussion is really useful for me.
I really appreciate your helping mind.
I am really thankful for both of you.
it was a great problem i faced from the first day.

Yours loving friend,
Muzi Jurabi.
Its my pleasure..
Be active at boddunan and both boddunan and members will earn from it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.