Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
DFAA of first week of February is not credited yet. Will I get it? :side:

But i heard DFAA is stopped now. :ohmy:

Yes, otherwise I would have earned 5 cheques now...ha ha

I think they should start some more awards here to motivate people. :)
More Awards!! H aha.. Yes it sounds good. More profit.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
[quote]I am really feeling very sad to know that when i requested for a payment to the support team, i was not paid the amount for the "Voter of the Day" award. Inspite of my repeated requests for updation , only cash credits for the articles i posted till date have been updated & credited but the amount for the award is ignored

If the support team here doesnt want to credit me for the award then why did they considered me for the same & displayed my name in the list of awards thats really hurting me [/quote]

Rashmi, have patience. The total in your account is manually calculated and updated and the activity is usually done once in a week, but since admin is busy and held up in other works, it may be taking time. wait for a another 2-3 days more or you could send a PM to maveick.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]I am really feeling very sad to know that when i requested for a payment to the support team, i was not paid the amount for the "Voter of the Day" award. Inspite of my repeated requests for updation , only cash credits for the articles i posted till date have been updated & credited but the amount for the award is ignored

If the support team here doesnt want to credit me for the award then why did they considered me for the same & displayed my name in the list of awards thats really hurting me

Rashmi, have patience. The total in your account is manually calculated and updated and the activity is usually done once in a week, but since admin is busy and held up in other works, it may be taking time. wait for a another 2-3 days more or you could send a PM to maveick.[/quote]

Mam,i have already PM to Maverick sir regarding this issue. Actually i have got this award on 5th march 2012 since then it was not credited in cash credits but was only visible in my account. Now when i requested for a payment, the amount is still not been credited so i m feeling sad for the same. :(
Sandhya wrote-
[quote]DFAA of first week of February is not credited yet. Will I get it?[/quote]
Sandhya just send a PM noting with date and all will be credited.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya send a PM to Maverick. when he is free he will get back to you and about this

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya keep PM to maverick I had also done this so he credited money for me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.