Sir,
i have already completed my payment profile,but now it becomes empty.what can i do,shall i add again.is there any problem for my earnings

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What all values are empty? All values?

The verification code shall be empty as you are not eligible for payment yet. Once you are eligible, you will receive a letter from boddunan.com through post with the verification code. You need to enter it to be verified.

If any other fields are empty, please enter once again and check if they are updating. else contact support.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello friends,
I contacted the Support team about this .
They replied this to me:

We need to add some description to the text box in fact. It is the one time verification code we are introducing for payments.

We will send you a verification code to your mailing address and you need to enter it in the box provided. After entering, your status turned to verified.

From the next payment onwards we will send you the payment through check only without any verifications.

Hope you understand.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre. B)

atulb@boddunan.com
Sir I have a query.
I live in a rent house and my permanent house is very long from my current address. As living in a rent house I usually have to change the address often so should I give my permanent address in my payment details.
I also don't have any trustable person in my permanent house address to forward my cheques.

Hope you will guide me in the same.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
You need to update your address before the payment due date so that the check will be sent to the address.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.