Can anyone help me in how to change my display picture in boddunan?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Go to community tab

In profile tab, there is option to change picture.
But actually why are you changing your present one....it's really nice :)

Meera sandhu
I got bored with the same photo so I want to change, but I couldn't find that option in profile tab. Can you send me the exact URL and also if possible mention where it is present.
I got bored with the same photo so I want to change, but I couldn't find that option in profile tab. Can you send me the exact URL and also if possible mention where it is present.

In the main menu itself, you can see community tab...3rd one. Just check it and reply.
Karthik, you are from Tamil nadu. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya karthik have mentioned his reason that he got bored of this present photo.

Karthik goto community and then profile and then change profile. Then choose file and then upload. thats it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In the main menu itself, you can see community tab...3rd one. Just check it and reply.
Karthik, you are from Tamil nadu. Isn't it?

@Sandhya Rani,

No, I am from Andhra Pradesh and thanks for your help.
Sandhya karthik have mentioned his reason that he got bored of this present photo.

Karthik goto community and then profile and then change profile. Then choose file and then upload. thats it

@sarala,

Ya, I got it and thanks a lot..
Animated-bunny-chicken-pulling-easter-egg.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

@sarala,

Ya, I got it and thanks a lot..

Where is my thanks...?
Give me one too..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6450]}

Meera sandhu
Sheeja please ready before theads, karthik has thanked you. I think in overlook you didnt notice it

Karthik I think you did not it. Please follow what sheeja told.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Karthik, did you try or not. Itseems you didnt try as you didnt change your picture

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.