The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Definitely forum postings help as each post carries 5 points! The sad part of it is that we have quite a few who compulsively post which does little value addition for the site!
Yes Balachander before that you must reach some milestones here to bonus points.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Definitely forum postings help as each post carries 5 points! The sad part of it is that we have quite a few who compulsively post which does little value addition for the site!

I do participate in forums for fun and i don't mind if i go irrelevant too because i do enjoy then also by interacting with the friends over here :woohoo: .No doubt one should be relevant but its my opinion and i do it for my enjoyment. :laugh:
Many unknown matter and news ,we can share here and also the quality of posting is also increasing.I don't know whether you will be agree or not.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Many unknown matter and news ,we can share here and also the quality of posting is also increasing.I don't know whether you will be agree or not.[/quot

Quality of the posts are always an important part :whistle: .There are many sites which are very strict and don't pay anything if the posts lack quality and there are certain word limits too which every body has to follow to earn there. :)
Many unknown matter and news ,we can share here and also the quality of posting is also increasing.I don't know whether you will be agree or not.[/quot

Quality of the posts are always an important part :whistle: .There are many sites which are very strict and don't pay anything if the posts lack quality and there are certain word limits too which every body has to follow to earn there. :)

I do participate in forums for fun and i don't mind if i go irrelevant too because i do enjoy then also by interacting with the friends over here :woohoo: .No doubt one should be relevant but its my opinion and i do it for my enjoyment. :laugh:

I am happy that you enjoy. But enjoyment should be with responsibility. The posts should not be considered as chat box. The posts must be thoughtful and relevant. If you wish to write some thing not relevant to the thread, it will be appropriate to initiate a new thread with your topic. Irrelevant materials in threads is confusing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The same procedure here also followed. Here we wont get points for small messages like thanks, thanks you, nice information etc., but no. of posts gets counted. I think this counting of post also needs to be stopped. What do you think friends?

Vinu

I am happy that you enjoy. But enjoyment should be with responsibility. The posts should not be considered as chat box. The posts must be thoughtful and relevant. If you wish to write some thing not relevant to the thread, it will be appropriate to initiate a new thread with your topic. Irrelevant materials in threads is confusing.

Gulshanji my views are bit different on this regard. :) I am here to have fun and i think i should do things with what i get fun without hurting someone :) and if i go irelevant too in the process then i may be wrong but i am happy to be wrong. :laugh:

The same procedure here also followed. Here we wont get points for small messages like thanks, thanks you, nice information etc., but no. of posts gets counted. I think this counting of post also needs to be stopped. What do you think friends?

Writing in brief is not spam. This may contain useful and valuable content though no points are given. These posts should be counted. But the posts like- Thank you- I do not know- nice information- contain no idea. These are actually spam and should be deleted so that these are neither counted nor earn points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.