The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many unknown matter and news ,we can share here and also the quality of posting is also increasing.I don't know whether you will be agree or not.[/quot

Quality of the posts are always an important part :whistle: .There are many sites which are very strict and don't pay anything if the posts lack quality and there are certain word limits too which every body has to follow to earn there. :)

The same procedure here also followed. Here we wont get points for small messages like thanks, thanks you, nice information etc., but no. of posts gets counted. I think this counting of post also needs to be stopped. What do you think friends?

I am on one site which don't pay unless your response is of 4~5 lines :evil: .They don't have the point system they pay cents/response and that too depend on the quality.But here i have seen if we write a one liner response too we get 5 points for it.May be that is one aspect where admin needs to think about. :)
Many unknown matter and news ,we can share here and also the quality of posting is also increasing.I don't know whether you will be agree or not.[/quot

Quality of the posts are always an important part :whistle: .There are many sites which are very strict and don't pay anything if the posts lack quality and there are certain word limits too which every body has to follow to earn there. :)

The same procedure here also followed. Here we wont get points for small messages like thanks, thanks you, nice information etc., but no. of posts gets counted. I think this counting of post also needs to be stopped. What do you think friends?

I am on one site which don't pay unless your response is of 4~5 lines :evil: .They don't have the point system they pay cents/response and that too depend on the quality.But here i have seen if we write a one liner response too we get 5 points for it.May be that is one aspect where admin needs to think about. :)

Boddunan has also norms for minimum content and certain guide lines. Every site has its own rules. This site can obviously not be copy cat. Let us abide by rules for writing posts and give quality content. This is all that we need.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Boddunan has also norms for minimum content and certain guide lines. Every site has its own rules. This site can obviously not be copy cat. Let us abide by rules for writing posts and give quality content. This is all that we need.

Of course it has that clause in its guidelines but i see lot of the members not following the guidelines but do get the points for it.But on other sites there are strict rules for it. People do get warnings by the admin for violating the guidelines and here i rarely see admin to come and instruct someone on the forum. :)
Is there any possibility of increasing points through forum postings?

you can score points as much as you can through replying to posts but not more than 5 points per reply.
Can anybody explain here about web link and how it works.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Just check out the thread started by Kalyani to know more about web link. :)
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Just check out the thread started by Kalyani to know more about web link.[/quote]
OK.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I see the thread is no longer relevant and hence I am locking it now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.