The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sasi.. Sorry but I am still not getting the thing.

You mean promoting some sites here on this site..?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
No promoting this site on some of the other sites which will pay money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Means we can promote this site on another site, and we need to submit the url of that site here, and that can give us money.. Am I right?

Don't worry Sita.Here,approval of articles takes time,as it goes through some process to approve.
2 to 3 people are involved from approving articles,to giving you cash credits.
So,it takes time.
You can go on writing more articles.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]Web links means you post your referal link in a site that web url you will post here where you posted that weblink. [/quote]

Sasikanth I am surprised to read such an answer from you, you being such an old member now!! :ohmy: Weblinks is NOT about referral links.

Anand, Weblinks works like this, whenever you participate in a Q&A kind of website, eg, yahoo answers, in response to a question asked there, you post a link to related article in boddunan. Then you submit the link of the page where you posted that link here, which is reviewed by admin and then approved, once approved you get Rs. 5 per link. But there is a waiting period of 15 days to make certain you are not posting spam. Also, for one website, you are allowed only 5 links. That means once you have posted 5 links on yahoo answers, any more links than that, they will be rejected. I hope this explanation is clear for you.

I was actually searching for the info link about weblinks, but I am not able to find it! I will keep looking and post it once I find it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP
Thanks Kalyani.One more question is it neccessery that only own article link can be published or not?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Web links means you post your referal link in a site that web url you will post here where you posted that weblink.

Sasikanth I am surprised to read such an answer from you, you being such an old member now!! :ohmy: Weblinks is NOT about referral links.

Anand, Weblinks works like this, whenever you participate in a Q&A kind of website, eg, yahoo answers, in response to a question asked there, you post a link to related article in boddunan. Then you submit the link of the page where you posted that link here, which is reviewed by admin and then approved, once approved you get Rs. 5 per link. But there is a waiting period of 15 days to make certain you are not posting spam. Also, for one website, you are allowed only 5 links. That means once you have posted 5 links on yahoo answers, any more links than that, they will be rejected. I hope this explanation is clear for you.

I was actually searching for the info link about weblinks, but I am not able to find it! I will keep looking and post it once I find it.[/quote]

All doubts are clear now. Thanks for the detailed explanation, now got all the points, no confusion. :)

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
[quote]Web links means you post your referal link in a site that web url you will post here where you posted that weblink.

I was actually searching for the info link about weblinks, but I am not able to find it! I will keep looking and post it once I find it.[/quote]

Thanks for the information kalyani. :)

One thing more i want to know that is it compulsory to post links only to Q/A sites or for giving it anywhere we can get the benefits. :)
[quote]Thanks Kalyani.One more question is it neccessery that only own article link can be published or not? [/quote]

Ram it is not necessary that the article is by you, you can post link to anyone else's article provided it is completely relevant and related to the question being answered.

[quote]

Thanks for the information kalyani.

One thing more i want to know that is it compulsory to post links only to Q/A sites or for giving it anywhere we can get the benefits. [/quote]

Sanjeev, only Q&A sites are allowed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.