I am not able to create a quiz. The toolbar which includes the type of question is not visible properly and hence cannot be clicked or dragged.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's really a headache to credit quiz here. Can't even edit it. No cash credits also. Why can't you present them as an article? You can earn both cash and point credits

Meera sandhu
Do we get points/cash to create quiz?.I never created it but would really like to. :)
do we get any points for answering to quiz questions. i have just answered one time and that too on the first day when i joined boddunan so no idea about it.anyone please tell.

a.s.
do we get any points for answering to quiz questions. i have just answered one time and that too on the first day when i joined boddunan so no idea about it.anyone please tell.

I think 2 points are credited for participating in the quiz. I had also answered some quiz questions. But I don't visit the quiz section anymore as I didn't find any option to check the score or the correct answers.
If have doubt try to keep PM admin. Actually most of the people does not work in quiz

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Creating quiz has been cancelled for more information you can keep PM to admin.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think No points are awarded for creating a quiz.
I think No points are awarded for creating a quiz.

Its really bad if they don't give points for it.I think they never award points for creating anything new. :laugh:
There is no points for creating any quiz but by answering two points are credited.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.